saltanpepaskilz

Rank 0
saltanpepaskilz
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:22 am

All my characters have been deleted

Hi, i haven't logged into AeriaGames for some time now due to study and other plans. I am also aware that AeriaGames can remove your account after 6 months of inactivity. But my account is still working, but when i went onto Shaiya, all my characters are no longer there. I'm definitely in the right server (Teos), but there is nothing there.
Please help, as countless hours have gone into this game.
ThankYou!

Advertisement

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:48 am
Well if you passed the 6 months time limit then I think that AG deletes your characters but keeps the account active... in tht way I would suggest you to send a ticket to GMs and tell them your problem. They should know what you need to do Smile If you don't know ow to send a ticket then go here Smile http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

saltanpepaskilz

Rank 0
saltanpepaskilz
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:50 am
I sent in a ticket a few days ago. But i'' go ahead and send in another one Smile thanks heaps for your help!!!

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:51 am
saltanpepaskilz wrote:
I sent in a ticket a few days ago. But i'' go ahead and send in another one Smile thanks heaps for your help!!!  

you are most welcome my friend. Don't hessitate to ask me any question in my inbox Smile

saltanpepaskilz

Rank 0
saltanpepaskilz
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:59 am
Thanks!
They replied saying ' the account may be subject to being cleared of characters due to server space restrictions. Unfortunately the characters are unable to be retrieved once this has happened. '
I replied telling them i was given no warning , and i was on my account at least every 6 months.
shame really...

vanhelsing31

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:45 pm

my characters gone too

Im so srry for ur lause i just came back after not have a pc for a while. they had locked my account as well i wrote them and they unlocked it so i log in only to find my character was gone he was a normal mode but its still not fair that they deleted them. again im srry

Taliem: lvl 43 Ranger honor is judged by how well u help others. A Fighter earns there honor not by how quickly they kill there enemy,But by the respect they give to there enemy in a fare fight. author the late Taliem gone but not forgotten.