acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:06 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
acac8484 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
XD how funny u r... really... u r not a match for me and my noble gears Wink but... guess we ll never know right ? hide behind ur QQs and justify urself im a rec war XD soo funny u r...  

I always forgot there are 6 years old ppl playing this game too... Very Happy Wake up finish your burger and find some other game where you can show your skills... what do you find hard on pressing 3 buttons and moving mouse is this game ? Very Happy As fighter i killed everyone , only SicK was killing me. Sooo get some burgers fury kids and cover each other like you visits same elementary school if you find to need special skills to press 3 buttons and moving mouse Rolf Very Happy  

u DO realice u r pretty funny right ? ... all u do is QQ and google pics to show ppl in this forum to pick up chicks ... pixels ... really... when u change ur speech THEN imma listen to u again, this far all i see and read is QQ QQ QQ QQ Mousie this, Mousie that, oh Mousie has this, Mousie has that, oh Mousie Mousie... ahhhh and time u time u change ur speech to "rec rec nub nub burger burger" ... u just repeat what other ppl saying and u acting like a smart one ? Oo dude... really... get back to 300 and stop QQing and bashing ppl u dont even know in a game u pretend to be God in... no1 achieved that yet, and for sure u gonna fail like many others tried.

If u have somrthing else to say, log in game, get to PRoe and we talk there, u and me, never said no to a 1v1, for sure im not gonna start with u 500% sure im not.  

Get some burger nub... make DPS kill ONZ 1vs1 than you can post here that you have no challange. And change your noble gear and get Y nub. Tell your rules to your mom. Nobody really cares about what you saying but you lil fury very cares what we say hmm. Thats how we like it !

4Raw.mecca
Advertisement

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:14 pm

and THIS is how u make a nub to shut up Very Happy
Requested ? here u r Very Happy take care Fiddo, now go and excercie the most important muscle in ur body, it pretty needs some care.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:44 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:

and THIS is how u make a nub to shut up Very Happy
Requested ? here u r Very Happy take care Fiddo, now go and excercie the most important muscle in ur body, it pretty needs some care.  

Rofl kid now many of you from basic school did you need to kill him ?:DDDD I see 3 of you Very Happy Get some help Very Happy

4Raw.mecca

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:50 pm
I hope you dont delete this picture is epic Very Happy All AoL will laught at this one how 3-4 nossers gang ONZ and you said you killed him :DDDDDDDDD Best pic ever Very Happy Burger king Very Happy

4Raw.mecca

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:24 pm
i see no nossers oO do u ? ahhh right, yes u need to excuse urself cause some1 shutted u up... ok ok i get it, i remember once i was pushing a nub to kill me, he tried to hard he actually killed me and since then i double check what i say... u should do the same before some1 proves how nub u r and show ppl how nub u sound, and worst, how nub u really r Very Happy
Enjoy the pic since u asked for it and the story of that SS is very funny, once day, when u feel like it id tell u what happened but now u can go to sleep, have osme rest, school i ntjhe morning, u need to be ready, dont want u to miss the bus Very Happy

BTW Burger King ROCKS -.- dont know what u have against it -.-

really dtop repeating words some1 else said, it losses fun after u repeating it more than 100 times...

Blah catcha at Proe so far u just hidding behind a forum, any nub can do that, including frustrated players like u that needs to remove items they dont have form other players in order to have a chance... i prepeat "a chance" ...

and again Burger King ROCKS ...

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:47 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
i see no nossers oO do u ? ahhh right, yes u need to excuse urself cause some1 shutted u up... ok ok i get it, i remember once i was pushing a nub to kill me, he tried to hard he actually killed me and since then i double check what i say... u should do the same before some1 proves how nub u r and show ppl how nub u sound, and worst, how nub u really r Very Happy
Enjoy the pic since u asked for it and the story of that SS is very funny, once day, when u feel like it id tell u what happened but now u can go to sleep, have osme rest, school i ntjhe morning, u need to be ready, dont want u to miss the bus Very Happy

BTW Burger King ROCKS -.- dont know what u have against it -.-

really dtop repeating words some1 else said, it losses fun after u repeating it more than 100 times...

Blah catcha at Proe so far u just hidding behind a forum, any nub can do that, including frustrated players like u that needs to remove items they dont have form other players in order to have a chance... i prepeat "a chance" ...

and again Burger King ROCKS ...  

sr too long dont bother to read it all...make shorter post kids

drafur

Rank 4
drafur
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:29 am
Fighter: Tazz
Defender:
Ranger: Medyson
Archer: .Nic3Crits.
Priest : eveyone that heal my sorry *** Smile
Mage : Yper

Warrior : Dont know anyone that DONT use candy
Guardian : Pitboss
Assasin: Odd
Hunter: iMrsBeast, i like your new build, but skip the KO Smile
Orc:
Pagan: Maleficia

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:44 am
drafur wrote:
Defender:

Orc:

i dont use candy, never did.

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:57 am
FlameAlquimist wrote:
drafur wrote:
Defender:

Orc:

i dont use candy, never did.  

lol who cares

4Raw.mecca

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedFeb 14, 2013 12:38 pm
drafur wrote:
Defender:

Orc:

Only person I have ever used candying on is rota2 but only because he/she is a candy spammer Smile