sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:24 am

Re: GS

✰Stella✰
s3bbi wrote:
many people i know complained about ✰Stella✰ . he´s only looking for his personal advantage in game to be best and so on. i wont trust him. he wont talk in seriously way with people and would ban randomly. he said to others he only cares on people who can help him leveling and getting strong fast. no good one for GS Sad

thats why he said he dont cares about the tag! just want rights to ban and so -->  

GS doesn't have the ability to ban, only GM's do.

Advertisement

ZamanthaD_90520

Rank 0
ZamanthaD_90520
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:27 am

Game Saga Application

1.I have Completed Step1 and Step2

2.Game:DDTank
Server: Cerberus
Character NAme: LhadiiePunkz

3.The gamesage I know they are helping the players, and they also provide Support to the players and they also Questions and answers for players ...... So In my wisdom, I will help the players ... I am posting to the Forum.

Im Proud To be a GameSage (GS)

JamesB_50833

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:41 am

game sage aplicant

quick memo
i completed step 1 and 2 Very Happy

cerberus jamesbutina

i thing a game sage is a person to help tell the new people or anyone stuff they have questions for they only tell what their allowed to and for further u got to a g.m. they make fun events to keep all ddtanke'rs going. they keep an eye and make sure everyone is happy and here and there they will make a question game for prizes to see what everyone knows and for fun. a gs is a easy job if you don't slack off and do what your suppose to. a gs also must be active other wise many people are clueless less events are made its a really important part for ddtank to even work correctly. they especially help g.m because their are so many. ddtank wouldent be here without the gs or g.m

i wanna be a gs because i ussualy answer questions im active and they need more gs so why not help you out Smile

.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:32 pm   Last edited by .Dark.Maiden. on Jul 05, 2013 8:25 am. Edited 3 times in total

Game Sage Application Step 3

I have completed step 1 and step 2.

Game: DDTank EN
In-game name: Stardusk

Game: Crystal Saga EN
Server: 1

Game: Wartune EN
Server: 1

Step 3 (completely edited):
A Game sage is a regular player that volunteer for many things. They watch over the game to see if there are players who break the rules of the Term of Service and if those rules are broken, consequences will be given out. They help out other players, beginners or pros, even by taking out their own time. They test out bugs and answer questions. They are respectful players that will never ask for your personal information.

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

GS Application.

1). I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2). DDtank/Cerberus Sever: Amnesia☆, BlackCat☆, RyEe, CrowSorrow, Chaos1
Crystal Sage/Sever 1: BlackCat
Wartune/Server 2: Ryee

3). A good game sage is someone who volunteer and helps members of its community. They carefully answer all questions regarding the game from players, patiently explaining it until the person understands. An ace GS is someone whom is in the link between players and a GM. They serve to help players first before contacting the GM. A great Game Sage must follow procedures and report anything/any problems A.S.A.P

A GS is respectful/patient to everyone by keeping their cool and not directing orders down on the players.

In heated arguments, a GS must remain calm and collect as much evidence possible when dealing with these situations. Listen to both sides of the story, then try to resolve the issue as peacefully as possible making sure no harm is done to either side. and this is what, I think a GS should be.

IcyDolpins

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:27 pm

I support your aeria profile cat <3

I support mai cat(Olivia) because she is always helping me with mai tasks. Whether it was boats,sport fights, or league fights tasks in DDtank. Cat was always a good friend to me and was kind too. If i was ever stuck on anything, she'll be one of the first few people i try to ask for help because she is usually calm and is quite smart at handling things. I hope mai cat can be able to become a gs and help other players with problems besides myself.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:35 am

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forums Post

Step 1 & 2 are done

IGN: GrayUchiha❤Nem

IGN: CanaStrauss
Server: Pegasus

In my opinion a good GameSage should be friendly, kind, respectful and also active. Although they are a GameSage, they must not think they are better than anyone else and order others around like slaves. Gamesage is someone who is good at leading and helpful, especially when newbies needs help. They should follow the TOS just like everyone else should.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I would make a good Game Sage as I already had experienced being a GS for a month. I now have a schedule so I know when to study and when to help on Aeria. I promise I will try my best to help others and also myself!

0Mystic_Light0

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Re: Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forums Post

fawwazndhyl wrote:
Step 1 & 2 are done

IGN: GrayUchiha❤Nem

IGN: CanaStrauss
Server: Pegasus

In my opinion a good GameSage should be friendly, kind, respectful and also active. Although they are a GameSage, they must not think they are better than anyone else and order others around like slaves. Gamesage is someone who is good at leading and helpful, especially when newbies needs help. They should follow the TOS just like everyone else should.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I would make a good Game Sage as I already had experienced being a GS for a month. I now have a schedule so I know when to study and when to help on Aeria. I promise I will try my best to help others and also myself!  

you were GS for a month then you quit .___. where's the dedication GSes are supposed to have?

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:30 pm   Last edited by NicoleP_05538 on Apr 11, 2013 10:25 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Re: GS Application.

support for Olvia.
OliviaZ_35484 wrote:
1). I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2). DDtank/Cerberus Sever: Amnesia☆, BlackCat☆, RyEe, CrowSorrow, Chaos1
Crystal Sage/Sever 1: BlackCat
Wartune/Server 2: Ryee

3). A good game sage is someone who volunteer and helps members of its community. They carefully answer all questions regarding the game from players, patiently explaining it until the person understands. An ace GS is someone whom is in the link between players and a GM. They serve to help players first before contacting the GM. A great Game Sage must follow procedures and report anything/any problems A.S.A.P

A GS is respectful/patient to everyone by keeping their cool and not directing orders down on the players.

In heated arguments, a GS must remain calm and collect as much evidence possible when dealing with these situations. Listen to both sides of the story, then try to resolve the issue as peacefully as possible making sure no harm is done to either side. and this is what, I think a GS should be.  

Although I'm a new Game Sage, I have read the rules and guidelines for being a successful GS. And I must say, Olivia is a perfect candidate for Game Sage because she not only understands the rules, but she also knows everything about the game. Honestly, she was the one who taught me and many others how to use the parabola formula and I'm grateful to learn such a technique.

Olivia is dedicated and friendly to all. Sure she can be crazy and weird, but that's the charm about her. She is down to earth and already knows how to send tickets. She is also quite active on forums and shout box, thus showing how she knows how to navigate the site, making her a better choice. She is also quite popular on the sever and many have asked her for help or questions about rules.

She is a wonderful person/friend and will make an outstanding Game Sage, therefore she has my full support. I hope you take my support into consideration when choosing your next Game Sage.

tiger_angel.216

Rank 0
tiger_angel.216
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:19 pm

support to .Dark.Maiden.

.Dark.Maiden. or better known as Star, I've known you for more than a year and of all the people i met in this game, you are the most helpful, nice and polite. You are almost like my mom and I know you can fulfill all of a GS' responsibility. Go for it, you have my whole support Smile