spawnsnawn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Crash ! Help me please

I can log in my account i can play. but there are circumstances that my eden eternal crashed. For example when im putting my skill(K) into the shortcut bar my eden eternal crashed what am i supposed to do? Help me please
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:36 am
Do you get an error when you crash so yes what is it? When did the problems start?

spawnsnawn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:25 pm
When I put the skill in the shortcut bar. This error pop up. Help me please

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:41 pm
The first thing you should do is run a "Fullcheck". I would suggest using the one in your Eden Eternal folder rather than the launcher one. You can find it here:

C:/AeriaGames/EdenEternal -> fullcheck.bat

If that doesn't work for you, I would suggest reinstalling the game, preferably from a mirror but you can try using the normal downloader if you wish.

If neither of those work, let us know.

spawnsnawn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:47 pm
I tried the Fullcheck same problem. Sad i'll try the other mirror. Thanks

spawnsnawn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:29 am
Nothing Happened Sad I downloaded another EdenEternal from the link that you gave same problem.

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:55 am
Hm, there aren't too many other known fixes to the Alpaca Box, as it is a known issue and it is being worked on.

The only other things I could suggest doing would be trying this (though make sure you make a second copy of the file before removing it completely unless you want to try to reinstall again, as many people had issues with errors with this method) or you could try running the game in Compatibility Mode ( Windows 7 and Windows 8, no changes if you're running XP).

If neither of those work, I'm not sure what else to tell you. As long as your computer meets System Requirements then the only other thing I could suggest would be reporting it in a Game Support ticket. Aeria may have more suggestions to provide, just make sure you let them know what you have tried.

Thanks for your patience, hopefully the Alpaca box issue can be resolved soon.

spawnsnawn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:32 am
It's Okay now. Smile thanks by the way. Happy Playing Smile