spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:23 pm
Well you got more advice, Every one said go for it.

Well here's a tip. Get her a gift on valentines day, Make her think that you have a crush on her, If you see her react and go all girly on you, Then you can tell her

If she doesn't react ( Not gonna happen from the story you told us ) You still have your friendship which can still lead to something bigger as you grow together...

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return
Advertisement

IYukimuraSanada

Rank 1
IYukimuraSanada
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:27 pm
derp

[SHU PLAYER] Jinmu.LY1 Integrity[Guild] First Emperor of Japan

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:12 pm
spiralkings wrote:

Well here's a tip. Get her a gift on valentines day, Make her think that you have a crush on her, If you see her react and go all girly on you, Then you can tell her

If she doesn't react ( Not gonna happen from the story you told us ) You still have your friendship which can still lead to something bigger as you grow together...  

Couldn't have said it better. Best advice men. Better to have known than to have never tried at all men.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:21 am
ella.siya1 wrote:
kiss her legs Razz  

Cant stop laughing at this... lol

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:14 am
spiralkings wrote:

Nice advice but i cant meet her today*
Edit: i meant today how did i even type that ? O.o