haihtuva

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:01 pm

No records of previous online.. something !!!!

I can not log in - cause it froze and told me then there are no records...
Greetings - Im bit upset now. I cant remember exactly what it told to me - when I just tried to log on back - after some strage 'frozen game' thinggy.

This is what happen. I went to put potatoes boiling and that dont take long. I came back - and went on to TP from Labbonia to Ledise. My char is lvl 19 felynx SM. Anyhow I got to Ledise ok. Stopped to look at some dudes personal store, on that route down to market area. First thing I noticet wrong was that I could not complete a transaction to buy a blueprint from him - which I wanted to craft. Then I tried to close his personal store window - it would NOT close - but stayed open on my screen. Then I figured its some lag - so I waited quite a bit. I could close my own inventory - I COULD EVEN READ THE CLASS CHAT - BUT I WAS UNABLE TO CLOSE HIS PERSONAL STORE WINDOW. I could even move - so I tried to close it by movin far away from him - as that also deactivates NPC from 'contact'. But no luck - then I noticed that the WH keeper at the other end of the market was not inside his booth.

The GAME WOULD NOT CLOSE - I pushed esc to do restart - to go to change character. That did not work - I could not type a question into class chat to ask about this - even though I still could read it. I could not even quit.. all though it was possible to close the bar of selections it had opened as I pressed 'esc'. I waited but it did not fix itself - so I finally closed DK by exiting to windows and simply closing it.

Now it tell me there are no records about me being online - or something like that. It will not let into character selection. But makes me wate after game launches - wait and wait. What is going on?
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:43 pm
I crashed during RvR. I could still see people running around, but I could'nt do any actions so I left the Game by pressing Alt+F4.
The Server has crashed and Aeria is investigating the Issue.
You can read more about it here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1900787

haihtuva

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Solved for me.

Yes seemed to happen to many.
Well ty to all who fixed it - for me it works now. Apparently many had similar troubles. Im happy having found that shout box - nice to hear whats going on like that.