GraveSteam_26

Rank 2
GraveSteam_26
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:53 am

TSC I in Trasmute

A little sugestion, i guess would be nice if we could transmute TSC I in TSC I, cuz some of us has lots TSC I, and since the t3s recruit we use t2 more less then before.

So, my sugestion is to be to transmute 5 or 10 TSC I in one TSC II with an amount of silver, 1k-10k. OR, at least make TSC I able to sell. It takes to much time to use 1 by 1.

<a></a>
Advertisement

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 6:42 pm
While this is a good suggestion, the availability of TSC II is not that scarce with the recent addition of fantasy dungeons. From my understanding, TSC II drop often from the main bosses (2 in 80F/ 3 in 110F). There is also the "Timed dungeon" feature that gives 1 TSC II a day for completing it. Although TSC II aren't as abundant as many would like, it is available in decent amounts.

Obviously if you are not strong enough for the fantasy dungeons, it is a problem. That being said your idea is great for those who are unable to complete the fantasy dungeons. However with the plethora of TSC I in game right now it would just make the game unbalanced for those who don't have TSC I. I myself have almost 400 TSC I versus someone else who is newer only has 5-10 TSC I laying around. There may also be people who have 1,000 TSC I.

As for the idea of making TSC I able to sell, if you mean being able to sell it for copper, that is a good idea. However, making TSC I unbound and able to be sold in the auction house, that concept was removed for various reasons before.

GraveSteam_26

Rank 2
GraveSteam_26
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:31 pm
I was referring to make then able to sell for copper. and about using TSC II, u can use 2 or 3 per day making T4s. And about being able to make F dungeons, i can, but i better go for 110H then F.

<a></a>