VikingRobbaz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:25 am

i dont even...

well i came to visit this country and when i try to startup ava it says bla bla bla ip adresses from your country can no longer acess the game,
what is the best solution?
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:46 am
May I ask which country you are visiting? Because when it says your IP address is unable to access the game it means that you are now in a region where the game is banned.

If the above is the case, there is generally nothing you can do about it until you return to your home country. After you return, you should be able to play without any hassle or obstructions.

Hope this helps, Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you can get in-game soon.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:23 am
Well then go to another country, or try to play kava/java/cava/sea ava.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:12 pm
There may be another AVA version available for the country that your in but it depends on if you want to tell us what that country is.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:31 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
There may be another AVA version available for the country that your in but it depends on if you want to tell us what that country is.  

maybe he is lost Razz

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:58 pm
LeViperr wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:

maybe he is lost Razz  

than honestly

"i dont even"

Very Happy

VikingRobbaz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:46 pm
malaysia D:

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:52 pm
VikingRobbaz wrote:
malaysia D:  

There is an AVA version for malaysia that you can freely play without any hassle.

If you are interested, post here. If you still want to play AVA USA, than you will be unable to because of the fact that country is blocked from here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

VikingRobbaz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:42 am
I would like to ask if i download this version, will it overlap my current usa version ?
If so , it would be generally not worth it because im going back to my home country in 3 days.
Quick question is us version = allowed in Ireland?

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:34 am
VikingRobbaz wrote:
I would like to ask if i download this version, will it overlap my current usa version ?
If so , it would be generally not worth it because im going back to my home country in 3 days.
Quick question is us version = allowed in Ireland?  

No it will not overlap your current version of AVA. You will just be playing a new version of the game that is zoned to a different region. The provider is different as well so you will not have the same weapons that you currently have.

In other words, your going to be starting the game fresh.

Hope that helped.