Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:55 am

Farm Question

Why is it when you wish to plant something in a plot and it keeps saying it is already planted on the farm and won't allow me to plant it. Is there away to plant all plots with the same seed? It really is confusing to have so many seeds that won't allow me to plant them. Thanks.
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:10 am
I believe this happens with Kyanite seeds, which will only allow you to have 1 planted on your farm at a time no matter the different lvls/output.

Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:34 am
Thanks...that is the problem..trying to use more plots for the Kyanite or whatever it is called for the Tech Academy...bummer. You think they would limit the leveling ones more....pfft. Thanks for the response!

Madeena

danzare

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Limits on planting

I have not been permitted to plant two of ANY seed in my farm. Yet I visit friends who have all their plots planted with the same crop. What is going on? Very frustrating.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:44 am
What lvl is your farm?

danzare

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:55 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
What lvl is your farm?  

Level 12. Today I can do 2 of EXP and Kyanite and Gold but not Daru. I hadn't leveled or upgraded or anything since I last checked and could not use duplicate seeds, last nite. Weird. Bug I think, but possibly self-correcting over time somehow?

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:22 pm
I think you mean that you can do 2 of Gold, Exp, and Daru, but not Kyanite. And you can only plant as many plants as you have plots. The higher lvl your farm gets, the more farming plots that will open. The highest number is currently 9 plots.

danzare

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:42 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
I think you mean that you can do 2 of Gold, Exp, and Daru, but not Kyanite. And you can only plant as many plants as you have plots. The higher lvl your farm gets, the more farming plots that will open. The highest number is currently 9 plots.  

Yes, sorry, I meant >1 of Gold, Exp and Daru, not Kyanite. I tried only 2 of each so that I could see if I could get more than 1 of anything, and if so what. Before today I couldn't do more than one of *any* kind of seed. Now I suspect that atm I could do 3 or 4 or 5 of one if I wanted. Lack of Kyanite (still restricted) especially has hampered my avatar's growth. Yet others at lower levels can plant their entire farm in Kyanite if they choose. Sad Anyway, yes, I understand the restrictions on the total number of plots.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:51 pm
danzare wrote:

Yes, sorry, I meant >1 of Gold, Exp and Daru, not Kyanite. I tried only 2 of each so that I could see if I could get more than 1 of anything, and if so what. Before today I couldn't do more than one of *any* kind of seed. Now I suspect that atm I could do 3 or 4 or 5 of one if I wanted. Lack of Kyanite (still restricted) especially has hampered my avatar's growth. Yet others at lower levels can plant their entire farm in Kyanite if they choose. Sad Anyway, yes, I understand the restrictions on the total number of plots.  

Everyone, not just you, but EVERYONE is limited to ONE kyanite per farm at any moment in time. It is not possible for anyone to plant "their entire farm in Kyanite". If you still think that this is what you saw then take a screenshot and report it.

danzare

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:29 am
Thanks, you're right. It would have been nice to know that up front, as in documentation (what a concept!) and even nicer to have been able to harvest multiples of other crops in my first dozen or so levels! It's probably a feature, not a bug, and I was just very lucky to get it. Rolling Eyes