safisidd

Rank 0
safisidd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:52 pm

In-game Harassment

Specific person is constantly harassing me in-game even after I blocked him several times.
Hello, I'm a bit new to the game but I'd like to report someone from Grand Fantasia - Ponchee server. Please allow me to give a brief description of my dilemma:

I play Grand Fantasia with my girlfriend. After playing on grand fantasia for a while, I made a friend called "Aguile". This player was friendly at first but made a few weird and confusing comments here and there. We broke out into a few arguments because I felt he crossed some lines with my girlfriend, personal stuff. Anyway, it got to a point where he began to sound a bit too creepy, saying things like..."I always check where you and her are" and etc. etc. Anyway, after a argument about either a misunderstanding in his words, but really bad choice of words in my opinion, me and my girlfriend both blocked him.

The problem now is, even though my girlfriend and I both blocked him...he won't leave us alone. He gets on his alts/other chars, and just messages me even when I ask him to stop. Whenever I block a new character of his, he just runs and messages my girlfriend saying how weird I am, or how he "gave me a chance to apologize" and all. I've already had to block like 4-5 of his chars and I'm afraid he won't stop messaging/harassing me in-game.

*I read the rules before I posted this, and it states that I'm not allowed to post pm's on the forum? If I'm allowed to show one of our recent conversations then I will edit this post if I can and insert them at the bottom under this paragraph.

Player I am reporting: Aguile (main character)
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:02 pm
Be sure to take a few screenshots of his actions, and then report them here. Subcatagory-Report Behavior. Be sure to include the screenshots in the space provided.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

safisidd

Rank 0
safisidd
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:44 pm
Thank you very much Smile

Have you ever created an argument so circular, that even you couldn't believe it?

Stormmyboy

Rank 0
Stormmyboy
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:26 am
Your just unreal Toprock(safisidd), after u blocked me we spoke pehaps twice, 2nd time u told me to leave you alone, and so I did. The reason why I talked to you those 2 times was to make peace, so basically what you call harassment is my failed attempt to bury the axe. And ofcourse I sent a pm to your girlfriend letting her know u turned me down and that i tried, and i said bye to her, cause imo your not gonna get away with that without the girlfriend knowing what kind of person u can be... and my god some of the lies u wrote in original post, I once told you I check friendslist every so often to see what my friends are up to(like 99% of players do) and u call that creepy and quoting me "I always check where you and her are", thats so taken out of context with the single reason to throw dirt at me. This is just so sad, so very sad Top, rock bottom has been reached. Was a nice friendship while it lasted though, really was. /Aguile