gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:01 pm

How to stop DC in game chart

OK we will start this off by explaining internet speed packages.

1) 12MB speed is about a 300ms-500ms rangs on a a single ping count the game is stable with a 12 MB conection most people playing have this conection why the never DC

2) 5MB connection is about is 800ms-1100ms range seems to DC when pings get to maybe 1000ms or in the 900s ms some wear in this range game is unstable .

3) 1MB connection single ping range is 1800ms -2100ms with this conection you NEVER EVER dc form the game eather ( I played for 3 years on a 1 MB connection i had 5 sec delay on instant casts but game never ever dc.)

What could be happening is when they testing game stabilty they are testing 12mb conection speed 2-1 mb conection speed.

For som reason i don't think server was ever tested properly for a 5mb conection speed for slow downs speed up in that range.

Maybe if GMs /AeriaGames want run a 5MB internet speen test on there server in PVP cause added info or in dungens in big parties or at emmies ect you end up in the ping dc range on a 5 MB conection

2 ways you at your end can fix is ( this only works if 12MB conection is avalble in your area upgrade your internet to 12 MB) this one way to fix dc bug with out Aeria help....

2) Secound way (This is if top speed you can get is 5 MB ) This only works for a short time

Download something in range of 100kbs from say internet explore as a save not a peer to peer peer to peer will dc you cause of the upload so you just do normal download .

I have been downloading wii games 499mb size this gives me 2 hours game play once download ends i dc anytime after it's done.

Main thing is if don't want dc well your grinding or pvp this is and option if just in town working spits than i would not worrie for this solution cause easy to relog but dc in pvp lose out on points if grinding eating gaia .

This is my Back door fix to game stabilty since i understand wear stabilty is i can avoid it to a point my hard drive only has so much room LMAO

So please any GM can help with this solution.

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH
Advertisement

LadyRapthorne

Rank 0
LadyRapthorne
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:26 am
No

Why is calling someone pedantic bannable, but being a psychotic, controlling, deluded middle aged nutcase living in a fantasy world while showing clear signs of mental instability isn't? Ah well, that's life.

LadyRapthorne

Rank 0
LadyRapthorne
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:37 am
The connection issue will be entirely your end. You've stated multiple times you use satellite internet, which is notorious for being unreliable and having poor stability and quality.

Why is calling someone pedantic bannable, but being a psychotic, controlling, deluded middle aged nutcase living in a fantasy world while showing clear signs of mental instability isn't? Ah well, that's life.

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:11 pm
1) thing i had the slow satilite for 3 years i never dc at speed of 1 MB in 3 years no dc and could multy log.

2) form asking in game faster connection of 12 mb + like 300 -100 ping no one dc in this range ether

3) 5MB speed in game seems unstable others that have ping around 900 MS tend to DC i talked to many players on this .

4 )Also if satilite was so unstable why when i download something to reduce my ping to make it slower I never DC i been testing this for a month .

5)I only dc when only thing running on my net is the game and my ping is faster in (900-1100ms) sweet spot for game DC

I have run many test on this I build computers problem solve things . i gave my Wii free games version 4.3 . I'm also using Unity making my own video game for something to do learning guitar, I can build house from top to bottom .

I'm sure i know why DC in game are happening just internet speed in a certain range for this game seems unstable other games online i also never DC that also proves it's not from my end that this is only game i dc in after i got the faster net .

My net still is not city fast internet but considering for 3 years i never dc on a 2k ms ping means slower ping is stable to thats why when i download using my browser a 4 gig file i never dc only if download done i will dc . Rember i been testing this for a month now if my net was the problem i should dc more when downloading but i never dc when downloading so you explain my test .

What is your net speed lord you need a 5 MB net conection for speed to test it or what you say for nothing unless you have done some testing

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:04 am
My net speed:

And I still disconnect from the game.
There are other various reasons that people disconnect and/or lag.

Skype, Akami, and Pando Media Booster are all knownbandwith sappers. People could possibly be running other services, and in fact, a lot of services that your computer runs, aren't really necessary.
The game isn't perfectly coded and has huge memory leaks.
You're really close to the Aeria central server (located in Canada). Yes, location matters. The farther you are from your router, even, the slower your connection.
After patches, the game makes changes to your files, usually flagging firewalls and antiviruses and blocking the game and/or the specific files that have been changed.
Sometimes, random D/C's happen for really no reason.
Other people's net connection may not be fully stable and might just "derp" if you will.

Your "test" only works for you. You haven't interceded any variables to your testing, therefor making it a very small, and quite honestly, unimpactless "break through".