PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:14 am
i like that begining on that MMOHUT trailer lol
Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:30 am
ChibiViolet wrote:
The really did like the trailer that MMOHut got from Aeria but the description threw me for a little: "MMOHut nabs an exclusive trailer for Aeria Games' Scarlet Blade, now entering into limited CB testing. Keep an eye on our Facebook page to be among the first to nab CB keys into this game."

And then MMOBomb, oh my god. I have no words. xD; The thing I got out of their review most was "Aeria should be ashamed." Still laughing at that.  

I don't think anyone will stop laughing at that.

I make no Rupaulogies.

arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:15 pm
They really got me with NSFW part lol

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Ok so here is what I find interesting with bombs remarks. Buddy talks about how we are finally getting good, strong female hero types, and that SB is just ruining all that.

So....is it because the SB women are beautiful? Are strong, female heroins only allowed to be ugly and armor clad head to toe like a puritan?

And so if not that, is it because women aren't allowed to be sexual in any way? lest they be shamed? This is just a ridiculous stigma that some guys just have to get over.

I'm not trying to be some feminist or anything. No lie, I want to play SB because I like hot girls in scant clothing that kick butt. But I think that if you can't even say bewbies without giggling, then this game is probably not for you.

chaosdragon78

Rank 0
chaosdragon78
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

SB: Reviewer

Hmm
Ok so MMO Hut did a great job and needs to kick MMO Bomb in their Bombs! that was an upsetting vid to watch from MMOBOMB Sad eh I'll still give great reviews, unless there is a REAL ridiculous reason not to play.

chaosdragon78

Rank 0
chaosdragon78
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:27 pm

SB: Reviewer

In Addition
So I watched the full video on that to make sure I heard right. Yeah there is something wrong with the way he reviewed it and the fact that he didn't actually play it. He saw the trailer...I made a video on my YouTube channel about this and I hope he watches it.