sotiris1989

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

New player here:)

Have a couple of questions and need informaitions
Ok first of all really really sorry for my bad English.Second i have to ask a couple of questions
Soo,,
1.Does this game has end-game PvE content?(Dungeons,Raid Bosses,farming gear etc.)If no would
be any content like this at the future?(Im asking this because i read the forums and everyone speaking for RvR,PvP etc, and im not fun).
2.Cap lvl of the game?
3.Why its so laggy?I mean im playing in low graphics and i have 25fps max and my computer is brand new.Is it me?Or everyone have these laggy problems?
4.The last and the joking question.We suppose to be the future Dragon Knights be strong heroes and follow our Destiny and we cant jump a little rock or swim at the river?
Is it only me or its the game like this?
Thats all and besides of these questions here my opinion of this game.
I liked the game,has big community,nice Mods at forums that interactive with their users,nice graphics,nice Epilogue story.Anyway thats all and thanks in advance for any informations.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:23 am
1. Yes, the Game has End-game farming and Boss Hunts, no End-game Dungeons yet.
2. The Level Cap is currently Lv42.
3. The Game is not fully optimized yet. Developers are working on it.
4. Yes, the invisible walls are a bit funny. It will probably be fixed with time, or Developers will pay attention when introducing new Maps or Areas.

sotiris1989

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:00 pm
filipvarga wrote:
1. Yes, the Game has End-game farming and Boss Hunts, no End-game Dungeons yet.
2. The Level Cap is currently Lv42.
3. The Game is not fully optimized yet. Developers are working on it.
4. Yes, the invisible walls are a bit funny. It will probably be fixed with time, or Developers will pay attention when introducing new Maps or Areas.  

Ok thanks a lot for the infos.I will try it for sure.Good luck everyone.And remember we are the
DRAGON KNIGHTS!!

Vanadym

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Two swords

I wish we could be able to use two swords instead of just one.

vahnofc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:36 pm

ap item mall

wth
why have it in the game but wont allow the items to be purchased. telling me to contact customer something wth is dat

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:16 pm
The Item Mall is not open yet. There's going to be an Announcement when its ready.

mintyboot

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:50 am
Hi!!
This game has so much potential its ridiculous. The downside is the countless issues within the game.
Playing DKO reminded me of the good old days on Shaiya, maybe its the same game engine, i dont know, but it has the same personality as Shaiya.
The crafting seems like its gonna be fun and not have game breaking fail rates. Graphics are pretty good especially small touches like the tree's moving with the wind. I liked that alot. It doesnt add to the gameplay as such but it casually draws your eyes away to look at the scenery.

There are many small details in this game that sets it apart from others and make it worth playing and supporting while the negative parts of the gameplay get fixed.
As you all know there are what seems like an endless amount of issues that are very frustrating and takes away the fun of this great game, but i think with time it will improve.

Personally i would like to see more mobs in certain areas and few more dungeons. Also ive always thought it would be cool to be able to custom colour your gear, maybe even your pet/mount.
I would love to be able to make a custom rune. Maybe a rune that has two stats, possibly random or certain stats added but with small restrictions for example, if you wanted to add stats for melee you get a choice of three stats and you can only choose two.

Well hopefully this game will be around for a long time to come. Smile

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: problem with 30lvl buff paladin

issue unresolved
kramerdaniel wrote:
i have been trying to figure out why the lvl 30 asassins buff on paladin works but though i click the skill i see no change in atak or atak speed or anything related to the skill or statis change in buff in general.....i have been looking at this all day during my gameplay as i am a paladin giant (the big guy character) i am lvl 32 paladin +7 pagenfirelongsword +5 most gear all pagenfire...and still no show on the skill or its use.....there is no real good buff as far as i see in that areah....i see no change in atak speed /swinging of sword or damage or atak of any sort....gms this is for you cause i know you guys work diligently and i respect your work.....pls fix this problem ty your friendly neigborhood paladin.....Binkinator Very Happy  

Assasin buff is PVP only, and most melee players will testify that it works by adding 100 attack in pvp (bruiser only adds 10).

It does not, however, work on caster.

sirmarkadrian

Rank 0
sirmarkadrian
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:04 am

Auction Site per castle!

An Auction site our bidding center will be nice. I have a post abbout it in game concept and suggestions. I think it would help lessen the number of sidewalk vendors in Raden lol! also it would ease the lag issue in Raden city. It might also give the other players to appreciate the art work done to the castles and not only during castle sieges. More over it would allow player to concentrate more on how to play the game rather than waiting for people to buy from you. Wouldn't it be exciting to win a bid? I think so it would.

full concept found on my link... Auction Site per castle!

sorry don't know how to copy my link except copying the url above the address bar but I'm also not sure though i have read the rules if I will violate any of those if I copy and paste that here. but just search for the title Auction Site per castle! and I'm sure you will find it.

regards all,
AlphaBlazeSr
Victorious Veteran

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Auction Site per castle!

sirmarkadrian wrote:
An Auction site our bidding center will be nice. I have a post abbout it in game concept and suggestions. I think it would help lessen the number of sidewalk vendors in Raden lol! also it would ease the lag issue in Raden city. It might also give the other players to appreciate the art work done to the castles and not only during castle sieges. More over it would allow player to concentrate more on how to play the game rather than waiting for people to buy from you. Wouldn't it be exciting to win a bid? I think so it would.

full concept found on my link... Auction Site per castle!

sorry don't know how to copy my link except copying the url above the address bar but I'm also not sure though i have read the rules if I will violate any of those if I copy and paste that here. but just search for the title Auction Site per castle! and I'm sure you will find it.

regards all,
AlphaBlazeSr
Victorious Veteran  

There's supposedly an AH coming (get ready for massive inflation).

But until then, people "could use" the forum, Barter Board, http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1807

It's a forum that Aeria adds to every game exclusively for trades.

Perks:
-You dont have to be in the same place as a buyer to be able to auction something off.
-Helps sell to the other faction
-Can reduce the shop amounts the more who participate and use the Barter Board.
-Get the best value out of a gear that you feel is worth alot.