harry8612

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Ah...just give us the code for owl doll

I don't really play my main anymore, there is no reason to waste my CBT reward on my main.
=(
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Ah...just give us the code for owl doll

harry8612 wrote:
I don't really play my main anymore, there is no reason to waste my CBT reward on my main.
=(  

Sadly it probably won't be possible as it goes to the highest level character in OB from your CBT Account.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:23 am
how about the Christmas costumes ? it seems like no one has received their yet

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:52 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
how about the Christmas costumes ? it seems like no one has received their yet  

But ... but ... I don't want a Christmas costume anymore. Crying or Very sad I wanna be a Dragon! Shocked

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:18 pm
Hi Folks.

All the Owl Poppet (Perm and the 90 days) has been paid out. If you are still missing them, please send us a ticket through Contact Us.

As for the Christmas Costume, it seemed we saved the wrong information and require those who played in Stress Test to fill in this form. Sorry =(

If you played Stress Test, please fill in this form: Stress Test Reward  

We'll check the form daily and compare the information with our records for payout. Thank you again for your patience.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:29 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
Hi Folks.

All the Owl Poppet (Perm and the 90 days) has been paid out. If you are still missing them, please send us a ticket through Contact Us.

As for the Christmas Costume, it seemed we saved the wrong information and require those who played in Stress Test to fill in this form. Sorry =(

If you played Stress Test, please fill in this form: Stress Test Reward  

We'll check the form daily and compare the information with our records for payout. Thank you again for your patience.

We can finally get our sexy Christmas outfits now?! Very Happy Thanks for the great news Fishy!