foy555

Rank 3
foy555
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:18 pm
event was pretty fun, we had like 1orc with 2-3pts imma try to kidnap atom and bring her over to fury ^_^

Advertisement

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:08 pm
foy555 wrote:
event was pretty fun, we had like 1orc with 2-3pts imma try to kidnap atom and bring her over to fury ^_^  

o.o

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:53 pm   Last edited by kerrrblahhh on Feb 13, 2013 3:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
foy555 wrote:

Was thinking bout making an orc to help fury with sometimes, but still not sure I should.....cuz we all know wat happens when you split an atom xD

guikes

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

event 15

we had like one orc..........

willo nossed up with defnos, def xt. allrems. wizardshipnos, sprintnoss other heavy using icecreams, if u need noss for fun........using it afterwards in raid , telling it was from event, completes a poor behavior and sure it was and will be necessary for fury like many things have two different sides. to use ice to make place for green and orange pots again.....

that s whats counts, the other orcs did nt count for raid , maybe cause they wernt nossed....

Just tell ur nossed competitors to leave or denoss and that would be the other side of ur funmedal.......like many things have two different sides.

just saying crap= crap

LostKhaos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Hi and Bye!

RinaDoll wrote:
Hey guys! SallyMoNella mage here from light.

I made this character recently as a "vacation" char. I didn't go anywhere for holiday so decided to put some time and money into a MMORPG I used to play when it first came out...

....what I didn't realize is that I had to do a lot of reading before playing, I've never really done PvP in Shaiya, just the usual grind. I got a bit sick of reading (for those of you who have quit and came back after a LONG time you know how I feel).

Looks like I should have read more since a lot of my sources were dated.

Today I found out that my lvl 2 fire ele top and weap were bannable (whoops!!). Just wanted to come here and apologize for not reading the new PHOENIX pvp rules more thoroughly (or..at all....because I had zero clue they existed...figuring if something wasn't allowed it would just be impossible to do in game).

Anyway I panicked (I'm not a cheater) and ran my butt to the blacksmith to get them extracted (expensive piecesofsh btw).

ANOTHER thing I didnt know (and the lovely NPC blacksmith didn't notify me of) was that my weapon will literally disappear if extraction fails. (no warning...just..breaks...)

You can call this a noob mistake or karma or whatever. Just wanted to share this for laughs or for cries :p.

Have fun in game! I can't put in any more money for a new weapon and I doubt GM's will listen to me whine about things "I didn't know".

I guess my point is: I really wish this game was accessible to people who don't like to read but really really like to hurt things O_O.

<3 Much love and enjoy PVP Smile  

Im out for awhile and if you ever feel like makin a DPSer ill let you use my gear since i most likely wont be on AOL anymore.
-Zay/ MJOLNIR

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:49 pm

LostKhaos wrote:
Im out for awhile and if you ever feel like makin a DPSer ill let you use my gear since i most likely wont be on AOL anymore.
-Zay/ MJOLNIR  

>.< zay you were my fav Def/Guard

LostKhaos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:51 am

kerrrblahhh wrote:
LostKhaos wrote:
-Zay/ MJOLNIR  

>.< zay you were my fav Def/Guard  

Come fury with me Smile we could use a healer lololol

bluejeans3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 5:51 pm
why fury? whats your fury name?

cruzer11

Rank 2
cruzer11
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:02 am
Twisted Evil