hankman1987

Rank 0
hankman1987
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:25 pm

AVA problem - not run

AVA Lanchuer run. Farther pick: Game Start. But there's a problem. The game does not start. Instead, I will pop up a window from this error message: Service Temporarily unavailable - Failed Service Temporarily unavailable.

What's going on?

Before the 20 minutes I played AVA normally
Advertisement

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:27 pm
Might be maintenance but I don't know.

hankman1987

Rank 0
hankman1987
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:42 pm
Again, I just discovered now this same problem : (

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:56 pm
Hello

I personally haven't had any user report this issue to me but that usually happens when there is a maintenance..

I sugget you do this for now:

1) Use CCleaner [clean and registery scan] If you don't have CCleaner, this is where I got mine.
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

2) If you don't know how to use CCleaner, let me know I can show you my settings.

3) Once you have cleaned your PC and ran registery scan, restart your computer.

4) If you use Steam, do not use it. Instead got to AeriaGames folder > AVA > NWZLauncher. Start your AVA this way. If you use Ignite, then start your AVA normally.

If these steps still don't help you get on AVA, reply back to this thread.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:05 pm
I think he is gettin this error:

because i am getting it too. Both at Aeria website and when i try to log in. Also alot of other people having this issue right now. Started approximately 15 minutes ago.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:09 pm
Oh then it must be the same issue from yesterday.. There was a site maintenance.. issues with AP and billing.

hankman1987

Rank 0
hankman1987
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:36 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
Hello

I personally haven't had any user report this issue to me but that usually happens when there is a maintenance..

I sugget you do this for now:

1) Use CCleaner [clean and registery scan] If you don't have CCleaner, this is where I got mine.
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

2) If you don't know how to use CCleaner, let me know I can show you my settings.

3) Once you have cleaned your PC and ran registery scan, restart your computer.

4) If you use Steam, do not use it. Instead got to AeriaGames folder > AVA > NWZLauncher. Start your AVA this way. If you use Ignite, then start your AVA normally.

If these steps still don't help you get on AVA, reply back to this thread.  

I used your step by step procedure CCleaner and clean my PC is cleaned all. Starting over steam problem replay same I still have. If run the game without steam service is turn off / NWZLauncher run. Next, click on the green Start Game. It turns out my table where I enter my login information is all there I enter a password. But when you click on login at all nice happens. As if he did not respond logging (did not work) to confirm my order log