krazyk123

Rank 0
krazyk123
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:12 pm

So many Hackers

Aeria Games, Dragonfly whoever is in charge of your patches and anti hacks have got to do something, it has now become impossible to play any sort of pub match whether it be Team Battle, Sniper Mode or even TDM. There are just so many hackers spamming nades or ending 3 win TDM matches in 10 seconds. I know you're working on this but please work faster USF has become unplayable.

P.S sorry for this rant but coming from someone who had to leave about 15-20 games in one day i think you see where i'm coming from.

Advertisement

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Don't worry, they won't last forever. I'll hunt them down and systematically eliminate them personally. Have no fear.

krazyk123

Rank 0
krazyk123
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:40 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
Don't worry, they won't last forever. I'll hunt them down and systematically eliminate them personally. Have no fear.  

Thank you, now I can sleep easy knowing you're on the case GirlycarDemon Smile

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:40 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:

I approve and shall fund this Wink But bud there will always be hackers no matter the game. Now if they were to rush that just means that they would make mistakes in their coding and coding like that is a very time consuming process.

Dj_Dragster

Rank 1
Dj_Dragster
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: So many Hackers

krazyk123 wrote:
Aeria Games, Dragonfly whoever is in charge of your patches and anti hacks have got to do something, it has now become impossible to play any sort of pub match whether it be Team Battle, Sniper Mode or even TDM. There are just so many hackers spamming nades or ending 3 win TDM matches in 10 seconds. I know you're working on this but please work faster USF has become unplayable.

P.S sorry for this rant but coming from someone who had to leave about 15-20 games in one day i think you see where i'm coming from.  

lol you think they are working on it.