Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Inquiry/Suggestion [Competitive]

for Redduck though
I'd suggest to remove the name tag (as in the opponents red tag when moving your cursor over the player) to make the smokes more useful. I know that this feature is honestly pretty cool, but it diminishes the importance/usability of smokes. Smokes should be more useful than it is now, and imo so should be the flashes. The flashes in AVA are useless, absolutely useless.

I know that those suggestion would bring AVA closer to CS game play and strategy wise, but it would greatly increase the strategic component in competitive play and would greatly benefit teams that invest more time in figuring out smoke/flash tactics, timing and therefore team play. Furthermore it benefits a team which doesn't have the best aiming/reaction and would enhance competitve play with another important aspect.

Feedback is highly appreciated (if topic related and constructive), would be great to have opinions from actual competitive players and people who have direct contact to GMs/developer.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/
Advertisement

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:51 pm
In every fps game the red thing happens, even in CS if im not wrong. However I think this would be cool..... as a class skill or BP skill.

For pointman preferably.

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Agreed