efCt

Rank 0
efCt
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:03 pm

@ Superman0X

Aeria Games provides service and support for third party games. The GM's do things like moderate the forum, respond to tickets. do promotional payouts, and if there is time left, they get to run some events.  

I never see any of you guys post on forums unless its an announcement. It took me 3 months to get my account unbanned which could have been taken care of in less than 10 minutes. I got a response about every other week from support. Also every time i get a response by support its a copy and paste. It takes a month to payout playtime events. The autumn cup took 4 months to payout 10 prizes to 10 people.

please don't lock the thread i'm just trying to get an idea on how the game is ran.
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Re: @ Superman0X

efCt wrote:

Aeria Games provides service and support for third party games. The GM's do things like moderate the forum, respond to tickets. do promotional payouts, and if there is time left, they get to run some events.  

I never see any of you guys post on forums unless its an announcement. It took me 3 months to get my account unbanned which could have been taken care of in less than 10 minutes. I got a response about every other week from support. Also every time i get a response by support its a copy and paste. It takes a month to payout playtime events. The autumn cup took 4 months to payout 10 prizes to 10 people.

please don't lock the thread i'm just trying to get an idea on how the game is ran.  

The primary function of the forum is here for player to player communication. We also use it as a location to make announcements. All customer service is done via the ticket system.