efCt

Rank 0
efCt
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:46 pm

@ GM's

"Aeria Games is a PUBLISHING STUDIO. This means we have ZERO ability to fix ANYTHING or make any changes to the game at all"

You guys have zero ability to fix anything and you have to go through dragonfly to do it. So with that being said what are you doing all day that your busy with? I'm not trying to be a d*** but honestly? The Gamesages do the tiers, playtimes, tournaments and post in shoutbox while the gms are doing what? answering tickets from support? I know theres no way you guys are busy with answering tickets because it took me 3 months to get my account unbanned and i sent the money i owed 2 months prior. I had to get a product manager to go to the billing department to go tell him to do his job LMAO.

Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Re: @ GM's

efCt wrote:
"Aeria Games is a PUBLISHING STUDIO. This means we have ZERO ability to fix ANYTHING or make any changes to the game at all"

You guys have zero ability to fix anything and you have to go through dragonfly to do it. So with that being said what are you doing all day that your busy with? I'm not trying to be a d*** but honestly? The Gamesages do the tiers, playtimes, tournaments and post in shoutbox while the gms are doing what? answering tickets from support? I know theres no way you guys are busy with answering tickets because it took me 3 months to get my account unbanned and i sent the money i owed 2 months prior. I had to get a product manager to go to the billing department to go tell him to do his job LMAO.  

Aeria Games provides service and support for third party games. The GM's do things like moderate the forum, respond to tickets. do promotional payouts, and if there is time left, they get to run some events.