Sin.Paz

Rank 0
Sin.Paz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:02 am
Shadowl9 wrote:
Seriously did no one see my first post in this thread? There r only 3 legends but only the old players knew them... and again they r... LaBoa (UoF), LaLa(UoF), Genesis(AoL)! No one compares to them! Twisted Evil U could possibly add FatalWalker(AoL) and Viggen(UoF)  

very little old lailah post here it seems, but i would happen to agree with your selections

Perma Retired, I'm sorry Anna
Advertisement

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Re: o.o

o.o
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
Archer: Tonka, Fatal , Karina(gaia)
Ranger: RUDERANGER (gaia)
Priest: NallyPop (gaia) Kawaii( lailah) HER
Mage: MrMagic , Devil.Mage , Burn , NuclearWapon ( all from gaia ) Selene.. ( lailah)
Fighter: LittleCharly , iFlirty , HIM
Defender: Naked.Monkey !!!

UOF

Warrior: U-U , Blade , Bosco
Guardian: Prike, Kaz , Bosco guard ( dont remember name )
Orcs:Cinnamon , Tala. , Fawks , Safest , NallyPop , Yume[TvT] , Michelle
Pagan:
Hunter: PH0B0S[TvT] forever !! PUMA too but not as much liek phoby ^^
Sin: Karnivool , 115 ( dela Very Happy ) , PincesCatali  

Is this some kinda troll post? You realize this is best pvpers of all time thread right? Shocked  

lol i did post the ppl i know that is good. Móst of them from gaia because that was my fírst serves.
If u dnt like make u post , thís is mine and i dnt care if it like u or not  

It's a best pvper of all time thread - not "who i think good in game now thread".

No offense there are some here that arent so bad as choices, but others who shouldn't even be spoken of on this thread. That's probably the opinion of the original poster as well I would think Razz

Think before posting ......  

if u check post maybe cinnamon and nally dont go but rest are old pvper with big ranks some of them start play this game before u

Shadowl9

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Sin.Paz wrote:
Shadowl9 wrote:
Seriously did no one see my first post in this thread? There r only 3 legends but only the old players knew them... and again they r... LaBoa (UoF), LaLa(UoF), Genesis(AoL)! No one compares to them! Twisted Evil U could possibly add FatalWalker(AoL) and Viggen(UoF)  

very little old lailah post here it seems, but i would happen to agree with your selections  
yea your right, not many still play so their not going to post Confused But I'm glad u agree! I think many others could be added to the list but I consider the people above the "pure legends".

Razakq

Amael30

Rank 2
Amael30
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:14 pm   Last edited by Amael30 on Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Best Endgame PvPers of All Time

Just in the memory of older EPs. from Ep 2 to Now.
ChainedOne wrote:
Well lets see who the Endgame PvPers there made biggest impression on us are, even if they quit or still play lets name them.

AoL:
Fighters: Allystar (Etain EP 4 fighter from Reborn) DB-Pikachu (good HM Etain AoA HM fighter) And Nemmy doing EP 4.
Spear Fighters: Ren (Etain AoA Guild Leader, first fighter on etain to use spear for PvP).
Blunt Shield Fighters: DB-SlickBack (First to use blunt shield on etain PvP doing EP 4) Kaize and Exodus (both doing EP 5 Endgame Pvp)
Tanks: Mr.Holy (old friend of mine there did rather good with tanks) Mandatar (Always impressed me with hybrid builds). Stefano (Lailah player, Impressed me ever since I saw him doing linked PvP Events) BlackDragon (Etain Btank) Steg (Etain Btank).
Priest: Figgy(figgeh, Lailah Priest and old ep 2 friend of mine) Freya (Etain Priest awsome from ep 4 to now Razz) Evy (Etain priest awsome from start to end) Rita (Teos priest awsome healer aswell).
Archers: Dolly (Etain/Gaia Player she is a good skilled archer) Muthie/Mrs.Flemmie (Etain archer) Lyron (Etain. Don't remember the full spelling but was crazy rich mofoer with skills doing ep 3-4)
Ranger: Sakura (Teos Server)
Mage: Chewie (Etain, Best mage I ever saw doing ep 5). Was another mage from Etain RQ just don't remember his name atm Razz

UoF:
Warriors: Shisha (teos war) Bosco (Gaia War), U-U (Gaia war) Hesticels (Etain War, was awsome when X was the one playing the toon). Own (Etain EP 4 war) Kcott (Etain Ep 4 War)
Gaurds: Narcostics (Etain Ep 4 tank) HitMe (Etain Tank) HitEmUp (Boscos Tank)
Hunters: PlayBoy (Gaia, Was a hard dude to hit high dex good damge) There is more just don't remember the names..
Assassin: DonMedusa (Etain Ep 4 TF sin) PrinceCatali (Teos Sin).
Pagans: Loiske (Teos Pagan) TML (Etain Pagan)
Orcs: Fawks (Gaia Orc) GSKizzd (Back in EP 4 TF days she was crazy in endgame) Zammy (Teos orc)

I'll update my list as I remember the names of the other people I am thinking about, as there is some I forgot the names on. But they hiding in the back of my head.

Please share who you think was the best of all times, what EP it where don't matter.

Cheerz from Agony ^^  

U truly remember some people from AoA ... too bad some don t post here to remember Db Question (sic !) or Steg or Lynn or ForeverStrong or others ... pvp was great in ep 3-4 ... but game broke cause of too many maps too many pvp zones, language oriented servers and too few people to walk all that land...

Shaiya ll get ep 10 and u all won t realise what made this game great in early episodes and what made it what it is today ... friendship...a common goal...and desire to get better...but hoping and knowing u have a your chance to get in top even if u don t spend a penny ... that is free to play spirit ... for me great pvp ers were people that led pvp raids and tought others what to do when and why ... bleah ... people that played 1 15 20 30 and high lvl pvp and for which guild ment something ... people that played great cause they weren t wearing bugged gears .. lol...or spent 5k + $ to enchant link gears every 6 months ... but were able to face and survive those that pvped from day 2 after reaching lvl 15 and start spending AP...

some of us are just ghosts here feeding from memories ... like i am...from time to time...

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: Best Endgame PvPers of All Time

Just in the memory of older EPs. from Ep 2 to Now.
Amael30 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
Well lets see who the Endgame PvPers there made biggest impression on us are, even if they quit or still play lets name them.

AoL:
Fighters: Allystar (Etain EP 4 fighter from Reborn) DB-Pikachu (good HM Etain AoA HM fighter) And Nemmy doing EP 4.
Spear Fighters: Ren (Etain AoA Guild Leader, first fighter on etain to use spear for PvP).
Blunt Shield Fighters: DB-SlickBack (First to use blunt shield on etain PvP doing EP 4) Kaize and Exodus (both doing EP 5 Endgame Pvp)
Tanks: Mr.Holy (old friend of mine there did rather good with tanks) Mandatar (Always impressed me with hybrid builds). Stefano (Lailah player, Impressed me ever since I saw him doing linked PvP Events) BlackDragon (Etain Btank) Steg (Etain Btank).
Priest: Figgy(figgeh, Lailah Priest and old ep 2 friend of mine) Freya (Etain Priest awsome from ep 4 to now Razz) Evy (Etain priest awsome from start to end) Rita (Teos priest awsome healer aswell).
Archers: Dolly (Etain/Gaia Player she is a good skilled archer) Muthie/Mrs.Flemmie (Etain archer) Lyron (Etain. Don't remember the full spelling but was crazy rich mofoer with skills doing ep 3-4)
Ranger: Sakura (Teos Server)
Mage: Chewie (Etain, Best mage I ever saw doing ep 5). Was another mage from Etain RQ just don't remember his name atm Razz

UoF:
Warriors: Shisha (teos war) Bosco (Gaia War), U-U (Gaia war) Hesticels (Etain War, was awsome when X was the one playing the toon). Own (Etain EP 4 war) Kcott (Etain Ep 4 War)
Gaurds: Narcostics (Etain Ep 4 tank) HitMe (Etain Tank) HitEmUp (Boscos Tank)
Hunters: PlayBoy (Gaia, Was a hard dude to hit high dex good damge) There is more just don't remember the names..
Assassin: DonMedusa (Etain Ep 4 TF sin) PrinceCatali (Teos Sin).
Pagans: Loiske (Teos Pagan) TML (Etain Pagan)
Orcs: Fawks (Gaia Orc) GSKizzd (Back in EP 4 TF days she was crazy in endgame) Zammy (Teos orc)

I'll update my list as I remember the names of the other people I am thinking about, as there is some I forgot the names on. But they hiding in the back of my head.

Please share who you think was the best of all times, what EP it where don't matter.

Cheerz from Agony ^^  

U truly remember some people from AoA ... too bad some don t post here to remember Db Question (sic !) or Steg or Lynn or ForeverStrong or others ... pvp was great in ep 3-4 ... but game broke cause of too many maps too many pvp zones, language oriented servers and too few people to walk all that land...

Shaiya ll get ep 10 and u all won t realise what made this game great in early episodes and what made it what it is today ... friendship...a common goal...and desire to get better...for me great pvp ers were people that led pvp raids and tought others what to do when and why ... bleah ... people that played 1 15 20 30 and high lvl pvp and for which guild ment something ... people that played great cause they weren t wearing bugged gears .. lol...or spent 5k + $ to enchant link gears every 6 months ... but were able to face and survive those that pvped from day 2 after reaching lvl 15 and start spending AP...

some of us are just ghosts here feeding from memories ... like i am...from time to time...  

I remember DB-Question Razz
Cause that's my HM Fighter from EP 4, quit it and made UM and name changed though.
And yea Lynn was a good priest.

Now I am curies though, who are you?

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:18 am

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
Mage: MrMagic , Devil.Mage , Burn , NuclearWapon ( all from gaia ) Selene.. ( lailah)

UOF

Pagan:

Is this some kinda troll post? You realize this is best pvpers of all time thread right? Shocked  

lol i did post the ppl i know that is good. Móst of them from gaia because that was my fírst serves.

It's a best pvper of all time thread - not "who i think good in game now thread".

No offense there are some here that arent so bad as choices, but others who shouldn't even be spoken of on this thread. That's probably the opinion of the original poster as well I would think Razz

if u check post maybe cinnamon and nally dont go but rest are old pvper with big ranks some of them start play this game before u  

What does them starting game before me have to do with anything? This has nothing to do with me, it has to do with your joke of a post.

I count at least 10 ppl who shouldn't even be associated with post such as this.

Just sayin.

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:30 am

o.o
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:

UOF

Pagan:

What does them starting game before me have to do with anything? This has nothing to do with me, it has to do with your joke of a post.

I count at least 10 ppl who shouldn't even be associated with post such as this.

Just sayin.  

3 of this ppl come from ep 5 .. other are from ep3 and ep4 ...if u dont like my post just ignore it

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Archer: Cula, Ryuu, Yuga
Ranger: LeanneFey <3
Priest: Claire, Elfstruck, Sweets, Heavens, Melanie
Mage: Dranix
Fighter: Cin, Ken, Flax, Rochevelon or someth like that can't remember exact name, HmmNoiDea
Defender: Aoratos, dot_com, ACE

UOF

Warrior: OY, min.J, Boxiao
Guardian: nubel used to annoy me xD
Orcs: Honey
Pagan: Gilgamesh
Hunter: Cula
Sin:

Vegetable1991

Rank 0
Vegetable1991
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:22 am

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
3 of this ppl come from ep 5 .. other are from ep3 and ep4 ...if u dont like my post just ignore it  

I wouldn't really bother with Zhao, seeing the OPs post this is still your personal view.
He probably just doesn't like the people you mentioned Smile

"Please share who you think was the best of all times, what EP it where don't matter. "

Shadowl9

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:42 pm
xeffectx wrote:
Archer: Cula, Ryuu, Yuga
Ranger: LeanneFey <3
Priest: Claire, Elfstruck, Sweets, Heavens, Melanie
Mage: Dranix
Fighter: Cin, Ken, Flax, Rochevelon or someth like that can't remember exact name, HmmNoiDea
Defender: Aoratos, dot_com, ACE

UOF

Warrior: OY, min.J, Boxiao
Guardian: nubel used to annoy me xD
Orcs: Honey
Pagan: Gilgamesh
Hunter: Cula
Sin:  

your kidding me right? u call these people "Legends"?

Razakq