Dragonninja789

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:26 am

sprite armour crafting help

my sprite is not seeing items in my inventory
ok i have crafted all of the jungle hunter set apart from the hat and that requires a sapheals energy of the sky and a mysterious essence i have both in my inventory and when i click onto the hat to craft it for some reason the game is not picking up that the energy of the sky is in my inventory has this happened to anyone before if so any advice would be great

thank you in advanced
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:01 am
Make sure you don't have any names mixed up. If it's the correct item, you can try putting it into your bank, then taking it back into your inventory.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:16 am

Re: sprite armour crafting help

my sprite is not seeing items in my inventory
Dragonninja789 wrote:
ok i have crafted all of the jungle hunter set apart from the hat and that requires a sapheals energy of the sky and a mysterious essence i have both in my inventory and when i click onto the hat to craft it for some reason the game is not picking up that the energy of the sky is in my inventory has this happened to anyone before if so any advice would be great

thank you in advanced  

Hi there! Saphael's Energy of the Sky icon looks like a yellow crystal. Another material called "Essence of the Sky" has the exact same icon...a yellow crystal. So please make sure you have the correct one.

Edit: Sorry, Thao, you were already on it and i missed that somehow while posting this! <3 ^.^

Dragonninja789

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:39 am
oh wow thanks guys i feel like such an idiot now i just saw of the sky and a yellow crystal i feel like a bit of a noob now Razz thanks heaps i have the right one now great help from the community