Author Message

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11292
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:09 pm
DFJShragie wrote:
every decent sniper has made a shot like that Razz  



But that nade though. ModerN was like sorry nade. Needa dome this guy first.

Advertisement

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1317
Location
Montreal Canada
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Topic. wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
every decent sniper has made a shot like that Razz  



But that nade though. ModerN was like sorry nade. Needa dome this guy first.  


wasnt talking about moderns shot, i was talking about the clip posted before my post

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
Joined
06 Oct 2012
Posts
701
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:05 pm
If everyone's going to post their jumpshot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7rgtUcDBM

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3456
Location
Kame's Lookout / Time Chamber Morocco
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:19 pm
salim2013 wrote:
If everyone's going to post their jumpshot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7rgtUcDBM  

name of tht SONG Nc shot BTW

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1299
Location
Manchester. United Kingdom
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:33 pm
0123426 owns me in this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqz0-8vTBg

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
Joined
06 Oct 2012
Posts
701
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:13 pm
RazorAIM wrote:
salim2013 wrote:
If everyone's going to post their jumpshot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7rgtUcDBM  

name of tht SONG Nc shot BTW  


I have no idea tbh, I was listening radio while recording back then..

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3456
Location
Kame's Lookout / Time Chamber Morocco
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:23 pm
salim2013 wrote:
RazorAIM wrote:
salim2013 wrote:
If everyone's going to post their jumpshot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7rgtUcDBM  

name of tht SONG Nc shot BTW  


I have no idea tbh, I was listening radio while recording back then..  

Found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQyL6iZBcs

rafaelnadal10

Rank 0
rafaelnadal10
Joined
02 Feb 2013
Posts
40
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:34 am

Jump

Jumpshot
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: