Ah cool. should have gave those guns.

Advertisement

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:28 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:
The thing I enjoy is that... some guys are showing signs of respect, however you say that you still waste your time with the game etc.

The game simply isn't worth it, and I wish I noticed that 2,000 dollars ago.

But, nonetheless. I am saying this with a positive attitude, and with no offence towards AGE or soldier front. but I wish you all notice this soon.  

Check PM Pokemon Master.  

No. I am not giving you my account.

I wish you all the best in your future life, and it is sad knowing that you are quitting USF Sad
It was good to have you here.
Never forget to always visit us Smile
Btw, if it is not asking to much, could i have the accout?
I know it pretty much has nothing, but i have some friends coming back to USF, and i would like them to have a ranked accout Smile
It would be like recycling xD
You quit, others come back.
Well at least only if you accept too.
You will be missed Smile  

big_meataw

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:19 pm
You just realized how this game goes to waste, you're probably 200 years late on that you dumb...................

Konvikt_

Rank 4
Konvikt_
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:55 pm
iluvpokaa wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:
The thing I enjoy is that... some guys are showing signs of respect, however you say that you still waste your time with the game etc.

But, nonetheless. I am saying this with a positive attitude, and with no offence towards AGE or soldier front. but I wish you all notice this soon.  

Check PM Pokemon Master.  

I wish you all the best in your future life, and it is sad knowing that you are quitting USF Sad
I know it pretty much has nothing, but i have some friends coming back to USF, and i would like them to have a ranked accout Smile
You will be missed Smile  

I lol'd.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx I no longer play SF bcuz I do not support Aeria, hopefully they turn their company around. Until then, Gl Hf.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:23 pm

rc

Konvikt_ wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
iluvpokaa wrote:

Check PM Pokemon Master.  

You will be missed Smile  

I lol'd.  

xumbinhu, i would be soooo embarrassed if i were you =\

From Gus, With Love.

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:55 pm
Why would he be embarrassed. He asked for his account and this tool tried to make fun of him on forums striving for attention posting what he pmed him.

1. Makes a thread quitting so everyone can suck up too him and be all sad
2. Makes a video of him selling his guns so people can suck up to him more
3. He won't give away his account and he still forums so he's obviously still into this game

Why make quit threads? All that changes is that you don't go on soldier front anymore. You can still communicate with everyone on xfire lol, it's not like you're going to war and you wont see or talk to anymore for like a year.

Can't get attention in rl, so call for attention on an online game isu?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:22 pm

rc

Sprt. wrote:
Why would he be embarrassed. He asked for his account and this tool tried to make fun of him on forums striving for attention posting what he pmed him.

3. He won't give away his account and he still forums so he's obviously still into this game

Why make quit threads? All that changes is that you don't go on soldier front anymore. You can still communicate with everyone on xfire lol, it's not like you're going to war and you wont see or talk to anymore for like a year.

fine, i meant to say "mad" >.>

From Gus, With Love.

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
Sprt. wrote:

Didn't mean to flame/offend you. Was just saying he wouldn't be embarassed. This luvpoka kid is such a ****** lol

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Re: rc

Sprt. wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Sprt. wrote:

Didn't mean to flame/offend you. Was just saying he wouldn't be embarassed. This luvpoka kid is such a ****** lol  

oh, i didnt mean it like that Razz sorry, and yea, that wasnt called for nick =\

From Gus, With Love.

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:07 pm
I just realized the PM was there as I was surfing my e-mail. found it rather humorous. and this Sprt. Guy . Whoo wee. someone shoved dbag in his soup. clearly he didn't know me or anything about me.