AntoineVaillant

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

This game is ruined

I explain myself
So i'm a vet of this game, i play since a too long time. I became on softnyx when aeria wolfteam didnt exist, I spent so many times playing ....seriously you dont want to know how. I had a good account on aeria version but i want to preserve my identity. So, i didnt play for a year because i wanted to do something else.. recently i made a new account and come back playing ....i didnt believe my eyes ! wth is that game now ! AP totally ruine this game and this now real **** if you dont spend a lot of money (sorry for the bad language) ... omg seriously ... 22 hits on a guy and he didnt **** die ? whatt ???????? when i was playing like 4 years ago 22 kills was a guardian ,, not a 240 hp man in a deathmatch .... seriously maybe now you get the money but for people who just want to spend some time its now a very bad game ... i hope you know that aeria ... i was an ap buyer but when i was playing , it was only for more gp .. that was nice ... reall skillz ... now did you try to do a wolf vs wolf against 240 hp special edition character full equip ? this game is totally ruined and you lose an old member and im sure im not alone in this ... i had great time but now this is too much .. good bye.
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: This game is ruined

I explain myself
AntoineVaillant wrote:
So i'm a vet of this game, i play since a too long time. I became on softnyx when aeria wolfteam didnt exist, I spent so many times playing ....seriously you dont want to know how. I had a good account on aeria version but i want to preserve my identity. So, i didnt play for a year because i wanted to do something else.. recently i made a new account and come back playing ....i didnt believe my eyes ! wth is that game now ! AP totally ruine this game and this now real **** if you dont spend a lot of money (sorry for the bad language) ... omg seriously ... 22 hits on a guy and he didnt **** die ? whatt ???????? when i was playing like 4 years ago 22 kills was a guardian ,, not a 240 hp man in a deathmatch .... seriously maybe now you get the money but for people who just want to spend some time its now a very bad game ... i hope you know that aeria ... i was an ap buyer but when i was playing , it was only for more gp .. that was nice ... reall skillz ... now did you try to do a wolf vs wolf against 240 hp special edition character full equip ? this game is totally ruined and you lose an old member and im sure im not alone in this ... i had great time but now this is too much .. good bye.  

Sorry to hear this but thats the way the game has gone many have adapted to it but yeah special edition wolves are greatly overpowered and the only sure way to beat them is a guard skill up with tattoos or a power wolf skill up with tattoos and that will garantee that they die. I myself am a big AP spender but if your good at aiming AP doesnt really matter.

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:59 pm
Bro i can understand your feeling.... But this is Truth Smile u cant change it Can u ??
Look a lot of people play here without Ap.... If u wanna play then why do u need Ap even i am not an Ap guy Smile Its not a must that u have to spend is it ?? Even in softnyx It was more Hard to play than its here Even i came from softnyx Just DONT GET EMOTIONAL Bro.... you see if u wanna achieve something you dont need Money you need skils Smile And u just wanna have fun right i suggest u Buy AUZ or XEM i Assure you u are gonna love it Smile

<a></a>

pwntby

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:00 am
Dude,u have to think the Wolfteam management's point of view,haveing ap is their only way to make money..And about the 22 hits,maybe its because u werent shooting their head?Maybe u were shooting their leg.Smile

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:03 am
pwntby wrote:
Dude,u have to think the Wolfteam management's point of view,haveing ap is their only way to make money..And about the 22 hits,maybe its because u werent shooting their head?Maybe u were shooting their leg.Smile  

Nah definately the toes and fingers

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:06 am
pwntby wrote:

I agree... But Is it necessary to play with HardCore Ap guyz ?
I wish there was a Gold Channel Smile
But the point is its not necessary to quit . I play Wolfteam every Day without Ap And I love it ! Stout <3 If u r feeling that Ap is every thing and you are sick of them then i am ready to play with you every day Smile

<a></a>

Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedFeb 23, 2013 5:04 pm
This game is ruin.. All these pro aper"s". Hackers and etc. But you can still try your best with gold armour or none. "Never give up".