AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:47 am

Guild invites

Nothing like getting an unasked for guild invite when you're in the middle of a dungeon run... fighting the boss. Nothing like dieing because you're forced to either accept or reject an invite. Nothing like id10ts who think sending out blind invites to people they can't see to their guild, will get them anything but animosity. Nothing like having to click the "remove from searches", not to avoid gold seller whispers; but to avoid random guild invites from thoughtless fools.

1) If you can't physically see the person on your screen and they didn't ask to be invited into your guild do not send an invite!

2) If I didn't ask to be invited into your guild do not send me an invite, period.

I'm picky about what guilds I'll join and getting a blind, unasked for invite is a sure fire way to ensure your guild does not make my short list.

ign: Ogii

Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:39 pm
I understand your frustration about it, but most likely the people that do that don't visit the forums.

ShAd0wMaGe

Rank 1
ShAd0wMaGe
PostedFeb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Guild invites

AriaSaitcho wrote:
Nothing like getting an unasked for guild invite when you're in the middle of a dungeon run... fighting the boss. Nothing like dieing because you're forced to either accept or reject an invite. Nothing like id10ts who think sending out blind invites to people they can't see to their guild, will get them anything but animosity. Nothing like having to click the "remove from searches", not to avoid gold seller whispers; but to avoid random guild invites from thoughtless fools.

1) If you can't physically see the person on your screen and they didn't ask to be invited into your guild do not send an invite!

2) If I didn't ask to be invited into your guild do not send me an invite, period.

I'm picky about what guilds I'll join and getting a blind, unasked for invite is a sure fire way to ensure your guild does not make my short list.

one key.
esc.

second help: turn off search function in your settings, so they cant find you unawares.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Guild invites

ShAd0wMaGe wrote:
AriaSaitcho wrote:

one key.
esc.

second help: turn off search function in your settings, so they cant find you unawares.  

you must have missed that part. *see red bold above

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:22 pm
Racegirl wrote:
I understand your frustration about it, but most likely the people that do that don't visit the forums.  

lol that is likely true. but if even one does, and sees this post and realizes the error of their ways; i'd consider it a success.