jarleydg

Rank 0
jarleydg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:10 am   Last edited by jarleydg on Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[VIDEO] Awesome Alpha PvP & Party! Event

Videos from the event
Hello,

Well I recorded almost all the event, this is Free Knights side.
15min only, couldn't record more time Sad

Free Knights Event
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTrCugB6zNQ

Royal Guards Event

- Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvbpTodgyE4

- Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1xyD1yoKU

enjoy Wink
Advertisement

hateitright

Rank 0
hateitright
PostedFeb 09, 2013 12:46 pm
thx for post, the most of EU player couldnt join this event, because it was for our time 4am maybe 3am >.< and the most of us must work on the next day >.< But ok nice spawn action ;D but it was Free Knights and what do u see? YES a Medic who dont heal ;D i like Free Knights. CBT i will join RG ;D

i know my english ist bad, so i want to Quote a german Politican : "My english is not the yellow from the egg!" ;P

jarleydg

Rank 0
jarleydg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:25 pm   Last edited by jarleydg on Feb 09, 2013 4:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

xD

You're welcome Smile

Oh I did not heal because I see no point on healing on an event where the spawn point is 2 seconds away from the action Very Happy , anyways everybody will be dying constantly since the spawned monsters were higher level than all the players. I tho.. better add a bit of dps an kill it faster if possible Surprised . If you mean at Turnpike Battlefield I refuse to heal if people play messy, and not create a party from the start to do what we need to do in an organized way and win. haha that Turnpike was a real mess...

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:32 pm
Awesome video Smile What did programs did you record and edit with?

jarleydg

Rank 0
jarleydg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:38 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Awesome video Smile What did programs did you record and edit with?  

Thx Smile

For recording nothing beats bandicam thats why I use it. I have paid version with no watermark it worth's every dollar.

For full editing I use Premiere and Audition. Yeah I'm an Adobe-biatch xD

right click on image open in new window/tab for full size image view.

and for fast cuts, edits, fast recompress, audio extract, etc, depends the job..
the old school never-old virtualdub.

very good at what they do and easy to use software.

Wink

XxDarkryuxX

Rank 0
XxDarkryuxX
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:08 pm
i like that video and i saw a nice amount of me in it

hateitright

Rank 0
hateitright
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:43 am

Re: xD

jarleydg wrote:
You're welcome Smile

Oh I did not heal because I see no point on healing on an event where the spawn point is 2 seconds away from the action Very Happy , anyways everybody will be dying constantly since the spawned monsters were higher level than all the players. I tho.. better add a bit of dps an kill it faster if possible Surprised . If you mean at Turnpike Battlefield I refuse to heal if people play messy, and not create a party from the start to do what we need to do in an organized way and win. haha that Turnpike was a real mess...  

hehe ok, for the event u could maybe be right. But i saw so often ur teammates or squadmates with low HP, but no heal over the time ;D. But it confirm my experience on Free Knights with the medics who dont heal =P So oft i saw sometimes medics on Janus or Turnpike thats make me happy on this time, but after 2 mins i realized that this medics on my team was useless ;P It sucks hard ;P

i know my english ist bad, so i want to Quote a german Politican : "My english is not the yellow from the egg!" ;P

jarleydg

Rank 0
jarleydg
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:06 am
True on Free Knights side, but well there is a lot of people new to the game, maybe they are still learning, or allocated their points wrong... or maybe you had bad luck finding a good healer , all the dungeons I did nobody complained about my healing, and I was begging for a skill reset since I allocated all in buffs (testing build) and only 2 points on healing... my single heal skill was sooo pathetic xD , lets hope for better healers on cbt. ^_^

Updated 1st post with 2nd part of Royal Guards side event.

IGN : Moetsuru

jarleydg

Rank 0
jarleydg
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:52 pm
Royal Guards - Part 2 - Very Happy