sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Avila Volcano map redesign.

It's seriously one of the worst designed maps in ANY game I've EVER played. The distance between the local map town and Baltaroi/Baram's Chasm is HUGE and wastes too much time even with 30-50 move speed.

What I'm suggesting is 2 things, either open a route from the fame shop that connects to baltaroi or redesign the map completely, where you make it easier to reach the dungeons and other parts of the map.

Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 11, 2013 5:01 pm
My two suggestions are make it so there are NPCs that transport you from the town to the research camp or make two items sold locally by the NPCs. One teleports you to the camp nearby Baram's Chasm and the other teleports you to town. Each costs 1 silver.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 11, 2013 5:08 pm
katashi65 wrote:
My two suggestions are make it so there are NPCs that transport you from the town to the research camp or make two items sold locally by the NPCs. One teleports you to the camp nearby Baram's Chasm and the other teleports you to town. Each costs 1 silver.  

That could work too, should be on all maps.

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:02 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
katashi65 wrote:

That could work too, should be on all maps.  

I wasn't a huge fan of the running around in Sunset Desert either, but Avila Volcano was by far the most agonizing since the main quests require you to make so many trips.