PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:14 pm
._. 3 words - Cross Server Colisuem

Advertisement

Arado1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Event Rewards FAIL

On the fallacies of rewarding effort in events with ... Nothing
Someone should maybe go to marketing school or take some courses in incentives. There's always some strange things that get added in to games but not many of them are as counter-productive as having an event where your "customers" expend effort and their reward is a big fat nothing.

My first and so far only gift box for the Valentine's event was empty. You totally took the enthusiasm I had for the game away. I'm not one to get in a huff and quit over something like this, but I now have to start thinking about whether to look for a game where the devs consider their "customers" a bit more. Why should I bother sending and collecting chocolate now?

And I'll now close with a demotivator from despair.com, which seems to fit the situation.

Definition: Customer Disservice - We're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

A lot of companies seem to follow the above, but I've never been able to figure out why.

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:26 am

event suggestion

30 - 50 % scrolls for gear upgrades should be purchasable in the mall ... also more items in the mall to buy with both gems and gold..

gems should spawn in wilds to increase the trade function in this game

gear items should be made tradable so we dont have 15 necklaces and no helmet for the set

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:44 am
We should have fortification events again, and this time for rewards - bottom down fortification talismans.

shangks_jsy

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Upgrade the Daily Quest's Reward.

When I played this game on Korean Server, the official patched the reward each color.

For example, if someone complete purple quest, they receive all items previously like blue, and white reward. They also can receive more advanced reward than other color.

I think that it is a good idea. Many people also will buy "Confidential Report".

Of course, it also patched on Korean server, players do not receive empty reward no more.

Dman514

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Quest time

you should sync the quest refresh with the sire vitality refresh time or vice versa

loligath

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:04 pm

event

epic hero
i beleive that if u send 2k gold u shud get edan or sumthing thts all i spend at 1 time and i really want some more epics and i dont have edan and alot of people dont even have epics besides monty and he sux, also we really need a new server

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:01 pm
Like to see an event around robert the blacksmith. the tier would include the fortification scrolls.
include a random raffle for each tier with more chances the higher the tier.

the payout should be a new hero that we havnt seen that is highly desireable. one with stats that are higher to start then some of the best current in game epic heros.

mr.samdani1

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:12 am

Suggestion

Only if you fixed the bugs and glitches existing for long time now,, and get prices more reasonable again, you may get back many potential buyers who don't spend because angry at high prices and not much work being done to fix problems.

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:06 am

Alliance Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger hunts are most interesting events in this game and they are very rare becouse it requires more work and creativity in implementing them.

We never had alliance scavenger hunt event ( i hope we will some day). Here is idea, each alliance is tryingto get more points for better alliance rewards in this event. Only alliance leader or someone authorized would post on forum screenshots of compleated tasks. Here is example:

*5 points
-Have minimum 30 Earls in alliance store
-Have minimum 20 Duke's in alliance store
-Top 10 in alliance "Today's contribution ranking" have minimum 300 points each
- Have at least 3 green wonders
-Have at least 5 "rivalry" diplomatic relations
- Accept one new member
-Have at least 5 alliance victories in a row (Alliance- Achievement-Combat events)
- Send alliance announcement with massage "Alliance Scavenger Hunt is fun" Very Happy
- Take screenshot of at least 5 different alliance players playing "geography" in alliance chat.
-------------
Exaple:
player1: Africa
player2: Arizona
player3: Afghanistan
player4: Norway
player5: Yemen
-----------------
- Take screenshot of battle report with atleast 3 diferent alliance players participating
- Have atleast 5 players in Members" list with activity 100% (or more) on one page.

P.S. IF GMs decide to go create this event i have many more ideas for tasks, so contact me via mail Very Happy