GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:54 pm   Last edited by GMAcademy on Feb 23, 2013 2:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Ended] Token of Love

~ Valentines Day Special ~

Hello dear Golden Age Community,

Valentines Day is right around the corner and it is about time for a new event!

You will now have the chance to obtain some useful items and perhaps even an acquaintance for Anemone while fighting wilds and exchanging Chocolates!

Start: 04:00 PM PST 02/11/13
End: 04:00 PM PST 02/18/13 (server maintenance)  

Step 1
Capture non-resource wildernesses! You have a chance to obtain "Eve's Blessing"

Step 2
Use the item to obtain a Challenge Letter of Eve's Fans. You have also the chance to obtain some Chocolate!

Step 3
Use the Challenge Letter of Eve's Fans to spawn Eve's Fans and attack the Event Wilderness.

Step 4
Mail the chocolate! You have to mail this item to another player who is the opposite gender of you. So, a Male sire will have to mail these items to female Sires and female Sires will have to have mail these to male Sires.
To mail chocolates, first go to post man brown. Then, click mail pack. You will need to type in the name of the Sire that you want to mail in the box named Sire's name. Then, click mail. You can send three chocolate at a time for a maximium of ten per day. Feel free to add some lovin!

Once you obtain the mailed chocolate, you can double click it to obtain Jupiter Medals! Once you have 8 of them turn them in to Lillian to get a Love Filled Gift Box!

Advertisement

thalastknight

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:32 am
would be nice if chocolates and eves were stackable. Have a stock load since only able to mail 3 chocloates out per day..... Which also should be unlimited

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedFeb 12, 2013 9:09 am
you can mail up to 20 chocolates per day Smile

experimentum

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:08 am

Empty

After doing all above mentioned you will receive an empty Love-Filled Gift Box. It shows perfectly how Aeria loves the players! Weird

Isn't that nice?!

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:08 am
great.

girls cant send me any choco because it says i refuse to accept email. which is not true. i like choco. XD

aduindam

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:13 pm
Same event as last year... if I try doing that on valentine's day I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would not be very pleased. How about a nice GM event to get Romeo or Juliet? Now there's a pair befitting Valentine's day.

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:44 pm
Yaaaa, 2x empty gift boxes, already have Anemone, have tokens for Eve from the Hero hire NPC quest. Don't really need more vitality potions or lucky cards. Get better stuff from regular wilds. I'm goin back to regular wilds. Wake me when it's Easter and maybe there's a decent event with good rewards to make me blow gold on wheel spins or something. Wink

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedFeb 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Well you better hope they don't repeat last years Easter event then Smile

suzy0ne

Rank 0
suzy0ne
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:54 am
How can you do this to us on valentines day Sad

Sorry, there is nothing in this chest. Better luck next time!

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedFeb 14, 2013 12:57 pm
Just like reality Very Happy
Some boxes might look pretty on the outside yet are empty inside.

Sorry guys, devs design the events as they please and there is not much we can do about it :/ Well we could just run nothing instead...