scottycohen004

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:48 pm

help !!

When i buy AP first time, it says i wait 3 days intill i can buy again but i cant. Also why do some people tell me that you can only buy once per month?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Re: help !!

scottycohen004 wrote:
When i buy AP first time, it says i wait 3 days intill i can buy again but i cant. Also why do some people tell me that you can only buy once per month?  

Q: I am a new buyer. What are my limits for purchasing Aeria Points?

A: As a first time buyer, you are able to purchase AP once you have created an account. You are however limited to one purchase per day for the first 3 days.

To better protect our users, we have implemented some new security features when purchasing Aeria Points. The first purchase of AP, which player's may require that they wait up to 10 minutes after the transaction clears before being able to spend the points in-game. During the process, players may not be able to see their AP balance. Please do not be alarmed by this. The points will be available shortly after the process is completed. This is to ensure that our security checks can verify your information and confirm the transaction prior to it being made available, thereby ensuring the security of your transaction.

I don't know who brought up the idea that your limited to one purchase a month... Anyways regarding your other topic posted there have always been issues via card whether on paypal, and when that happens the workaround for that is to use google checkout or some other method instead that is available.

scottycohen004

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:50 pm
thank you, my first time purchasing was with this card, not its saying that i need to use a different card, i tried 2 of them already. idk why