zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:14 pm

The ultimate tactic. bring out the sages hidden power

so im alvl 40 sage and my opponent is a lvl 40 berserker.
Iplan to atk him as normal with stealth and my brain scrambler and stun hammer until about half life and the hamer procs its stun. Then'll switch to human form and apostle staff. Then sand storm and spiritmend. root move - aoe heal. Then ill switch to sleep staff and wait for him to use bull rush. Then illgo ape and do -60 debuff . Then back to wolf and finish off.
Is this a good enough tactic to win. The idea is to atk, heal, debuff then finsih up. If theirs any room for improvement then plz tell me
Advertisement

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:00 pm
come on guys we need reply s here

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Hmm, I think you already read the answer Kalashnikovaa wrote in the general section - this is the link anyway . You won't find opinions that differ substantially form this one. Basically, see how the duel is going, learn to know how and when to use the pushback and the root for the heals, notice when the other is stunned etc... Like she said already, don't try to find a universal pattern for your duels and in arena, it won't work the same on all the players, not even simply in different duels with the same opponent! (because the procs, or a different order in using skills or different luck from critical hits -... and whatever you can think of- can change the situation quite a lot).