azhrei73

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Card Sequence

Card Sequence
Is the first 5 cards during battle always random or is there a way to arrange them?
Advertisement

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:06 am
You can't change the order they display once you are actually in battle, no. So for example if you have ten cards and you are in a battle, they will show up in a random order and won't all be on your screen at once because they don't fit. If you use them all and recharge so that you may use them again, they will be in another random order. As far as I know that's just how it works for now! So you have to be tactful about which cards you use together; if you do it right, you can still use the cards together for their awakenings. It's just a little tricky!

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 2:05 pm
Having awakening "pairs" and not having a either a fixed order or being able select for all 10 (or whatever you happen to have in your deck over 5) is really frustrating and a poor design.

all too often I get 3 or 4 "half" pairs in my opening deck- so I am supposed to "A" gamble and throw out a partial weaker pair half hoping for a better one?? "B" use the single non-pair and hope for a pair?? "C" some combination?? Also single card and double card attacks are far weaker than multiple with awakenings so the "random" order completely screws with your "DPS"... or "DPA??" Dmg Per Attack LOL