crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:48 am

Reskilling?

I somewhat related the max skill points(at the bottom of skill trees) to the level cap. ~.~

At first, I made a warrior going with the def tree only, gave up because I was spending too many potions and wasn't doing any damages at all. I then proceed to make a Sorceress thinking that tank warriors were stupid.

Sadly, I've focused on only one tree there too, and it's the fire/wind one. I've been having hard times leveling up(ganked by mobs) since level 16 and spending a lot of potions, as I have no defense. I'm currently 24 and I would like to reskill in order to get Water Aegis as I believe this would be a lot more worth it than going deep into fire/wind tree at this level.

Is this currently unavailable?
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:02 am
Reskilling is not currently available. It could be available at Item Mall release, but no date has been seen yet when that will be. And you receive a skill reset when you complete all of your level 30+ dungeon quests, but it's only for 1 skill.

Making a new character may be your easiest option to test a different skill tree. Keep in mind though that you have a 3 character limit per account.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:52 am
blackdeath101 wrote:
Reskilling is not currently available. It could be available at Item Mall release, but no date has been seen yet when that will be. And you receive a skill reset when you complete all of your level 30+ dungeon quests, but it's only for 1 skill.

Making a new character may be your easiest option to test a different skill tree. Keep in mind though that you have a 3 character limit per account.  

Wow, really? For 1 skill only? Well, thanks for the reply. I guess I have to remake. Sad

callizer

Rank 0
callizer
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:26 am
blackdeath101 wrote:

...wrong!

Reskilling is available if you finish temple main line quest. You will get a Skill Reset Brew as a reward.

It resets your skill completely, even the lv 1 skill you automatically get at character creation

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Just going by what others have posted on the forums..

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:10 pm
I remade my sorc, caught up to where I was, even 5 levels higher, in less than a day. Water Elemental = Cake Walk. O_O

There's no way I could have got the reskill by myself with my previous sorc. I didn't even had a single point in water/earth tree and if I did start to invest into it, I'd have gotten Water Aegis at 36. I'm glad I remade it.

So, the skill reset brew does reset everything for sure?

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Be careful with using the Water Elemental. It is like being in a party with someone else and lowers your xp gain. Test it for confirmation.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:56 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
Be careful with using the Water Elemental. It is like being in a party with someone else and lowers your xp gain. Test it for confirmation.  

Yeah, I know. Found out myself at 19, where I had to grind 50%(no quests), lol. Solo, it's still decent because he can tank multiple mobs and he has great damages. I kill a lot faster with him, so I don't mind the 30% exp reduction(or whatever it is).

haldir8

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:06 am

skill reset

so how do you use it? i cliked it.it disappeard from inventoty but it did not give me back the skill points.
i tried clicking on return in skill window- nothing