Eisenhe1im

Rank 1
Eisenhe1im
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello, problem with transfer

from Ijji to Aeria
Hello there, i didn't know where exactly to adress this question so i decided to do it here.

So back at Ijji i had this account... let's call it the account "A". I haven't played A.V.A. for a year or two i think, so i couldnt' remember the password of the account "A", so i created a new one.. let's call it account "B". I played a week or so on account "B" and then i remembered the password of account "A".... i logged in ( on the ijji webpage ) and then i clicked Transfer to existing aeria account i think... well, something like that, so i basically transferred account "A" into the account "B".

Now when i log in with account "B" there is no sign of the new character that i've been playing during this week, only the old character ( from account "A" ) is available. So i don't know really, is it overwritten or something? I mean i'd like to have both of those, is there any way to get the new character back?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:39 pm
you have lost your account "B". there's no way for you to get it back. it was overwritten as you stated yourself. now you can only play your account "A" which you had at ijji.

you can always try to write a ticket here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support but I doubt you can get your "B" account back because some other friend of mine had the same problem and he wrote a ticket too and was said his account was lost forever.

Eisenhe1im

Rank 1
Eisenhe1im
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:51 pm
I see isee, too bad... i made a ticket already yea, waiting for the answer.

Well, thanks for the answer anyawy Smile

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:54 pm
Yes...as blaz said, the account "B" got overwritten as you mentioned by your old account ("A")

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:18 am
its overwritten, you should had done another aeria games account.