Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:04 am
Another Update From MMOBOMB.
The Feedback based on the players of Aeriagames and comments also on their youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9saMTOmU7eA&list=UUd1Em1-LmLiRwe1eGIUsYxw&index=1

41:59 is the start of the Scarlet Blade Topic.
Well their opinions at least somehow changed in a way but the best way to change persons opinions is by playing the game.
Advertisement

Hadas1

Rank 0
Hadas1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:10 am
I really would recommend them to try out game atleast for a several hours, only then do comments. Cuz right now it looks very unprofessional.
As i said, at first i thought this game will be just about boobs, but in reallity it is much more than that, and that sexuality just add more fun to all that content. I personally liked it all, pvp, raiding, instances, and even grinding in pvp zone. Also need to add really good music, beautiful ladscapes and interesting monsters.
In short - very promissing game.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:19 am
You can already tell they are unprofessional enough that them playing it wouldn't help.

A professional review is unbiased and full of facts. It is written for the reader to see what the item is about, and if they should look into it.

Unprofessional reviews are like in school. You just have to review your own opinions about an item. Like if you don't like Lord of the Rings, you can just write it is a terrible book, even though it is famous for being read and liked by many.

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:51 pm
He said something like some people were mad because Scarlet Blade is based off the anime that they like. >.<

I have one last thing to say on this jibber jabber: SOOOOO many games, from the earliest days, pinball days even, have used cleavage to draw in guys. From early Atari games to modern MMO's of every flavor, there is cleavage on a banner. SB maybe the first game that actually is what-you-see-is-what-you-get +more. This game, I think, will challenge alot of people to be honest with themselves....at least when others are looking.

Cakecicley

Rank 0
Cakecicley
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:25 pm
It's not even based off of some anime. Just ignore this ****. Neutral

<center></center>

Gazzprom

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Well the game is filth and friggin bad, the only good thing are the boob physics. Also the game is friggin boring, the gameplay feels like it's some kind of alpha gameplay, almost as bad as Hailan Rising, it will die sooner or later anyways, games with this level of quality do not deserve a place on the gaming market and i hope more reviewers give this game it's deserved shaft.

This game is supposed to be an "Adult MMO" ? I laughed really hard! They should've made a Hentai game instead, so the half nude females and nice boobphysics would be put to good use instead of being sorrounded by crappy halfassed gameplay.

This game is a joke in my eyes, nothing more than a social Experiment, they know it and will abuse you.

elesticvoy

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Gazzprom wrote:
Well the game is filth and friggin bad, the only good thing are the boob physics. Also the game is friggin boring, the gameplay feels like it's some kind of alpha gameplay, almost as bad as Hailan Rising, it will die sooner or later anyways, games with this level of quality do not deserve a place on the gaming market and i hope more reviewers give this game it's deserved shaft.

This game is supposed to be an "Adult MMO" ? I laughed really hard! They should've made a Hentai game instead, so the half nude females and nice boobphysics would be put to good use instead of being sorrounded by crappy halfassed gameplay.

This game is a joke in my eyes, nothing more than a social Experiment, they know it and will abuse you.  

Us westerns cannot handle the concept of what a true adult title actually means in games and that'll take an AO game to finally come out that isn't riddle up. I don't think any game company is actually willing to release a AO title unscathed. I've seen graphic novels with better chances than MMO games.

There's not a lot of mmo's like this that offer nudity so it'll be milked up as much as possible. If there were other games with nudity that aren't old like my grandma it wouldn't be so exclusive. Agreed the gameplay could have been a lot better it's like a generic questy mmo with flashy females thrown in. Nothing too engaging and starts to become linear after awhile but the game forces grind to get anywhere.

Gazzprom

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2013 7:55 pm
elesticvoy wrote:
Gazzprom wrote:

Us westerns cannot handle the concept of what a true adult title actually means in games and that'll take an AO game to finally come out that isn't riddle up. I don't think any game company is actually willing to release a AO title unscathed. I've seen graphic novels with better chances than MMO games.

There's not a lot of mmo's like this that offer nudity so it'll be milked up as much as possible. If there were other games with nudity that aren't old like my grandma it wouldn't be so exclusive. Agreed the gameplay could have been a lot better it's like a generic questy mmo with flashy females thrown in. Nothing too engaging and starts to become linear after awhile but the game forces grind to get anywhere.  

Yeah the crappy and boring gameplay and the stoneage graphics are reason alone why this game should fall down, but not before they milked all the peasants dry who are willingly play this atrocity. I actually pity them..

ajurkewycz15

Rank 0
ajurkewycz15
PostedApr 07, 2013 8:00 pm

How do I get into the game,it won't let me do a secondary pa

Hi I can't get into the game as it says my secondary password doesn't match,what do I do to change this??

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:53 pm
Gazzprom wrote:
elesticvoy wrote:
Gazzprom wrote:

Yeah the crappy and boring gameplay and the stoneage graphics are reason alone why this game should fall down, but not before they milked all the peasants dry who are willingly play this atrocity. I actually pity them..  

You know...I was thinking of making a long comment against this, but I think I'll say two things instead:

1) Superman HIMSELF said this was a Mature game, and if you don't like what it has to offer, the game's not for you. Define that as you see fit, and

2) NO NECRO-POSTING!

That is all.

P.S. @ ajurkewycz15: Did you try sending a ticket?

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker>Gaia server