Author Message

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:53 pm
Grandel123456 wrote:
Thanks for the update helps alot. also where can i get one of dem mugs? QQ  


Yeah I still want that mug QQ

Advertisement

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
Joined
05 Oct 2012
Posts
116
Location
Columbia United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello? Lime?

Has this game been dropped?
Has this game been dropped? I followed it when it first was announced a few years ago. Then I picked up following it again about a year ago. Now I'm looking for an update but can't find anything recent. This is the most recent update I've seen and it said you'll move forward before 2012 is over? I heard about the drops in Korea. Does this mean Aeria Games/Sirius are dropping the English version game too? Was there an announcement that said they already dropped it?

Cloudkillertime

Rank 0
Cloudkillertime
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
110
Location
Chicago, Oklahoma, Cali LOVEMALL United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Hello? Lime?

Has this game been dropped?
abringley1083 wrote:
Has this game been dropped? I followed it when it first was announced a few years ago. Then I picked up following it again about a year ago. Now I'm looking for an update but can't find anything recent. This is the most recent update I've seen and it said you'll move forward before 2012 is over? I heard about the drops in Korea. Does this mean Aeria Games/Sirius are dropping the English version game too? Was there an announcement that said they already dropped it?  


Sirius did drop it. But Its now been picked up and preparing for OB in Korea. After that we get our CB or another Alpha in the US. So stay tuned by summer this game should be out.

Empyrean Guild Aura Kingdom- Guns4Kids

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
Joined
05 Oct 2012
Posts
116
Location
Columbia United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:11 pm
Thanks for letting me know. So I won't be accepting it anytime soon :/

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:03 pm
abringley1083 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. So I won't be accepting it anytime soon :/  


Actually their putting a lot of info out there now, so it's close to it's release.

Check our site, the database is being updated with all the new stuff /o
http://lime-paradise.info/home

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1133
Location
Yulee United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:46 pm
It's worth the wait, so no worries.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:22 pm
qawsar wrote:
Grandel123456 wrote:
Thanks for the update helps alot. also where can i get one of dem mugs? QQ  


Yeah I still want that mug QQ  

Yeah I could be using one of those mugs for drinking my hot chocolate.. :3

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
439
Location
New Mexico United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:24 pm
Oberonu wrote:
It's worth the wait, so no worries.  

Your truly right, this game should be worth waiting for, if not, Ill probably be very mad... lol

rayne_10

Rank 0
Joined
14 Feb 2013
Posts
1
Location
Philippines
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:22 pm
Can't wait for its release! :3

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:19 am
rayne_10 wrote:
Can't wait !  


Wanna bet on that?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: