Azurasin
PostedJan 19, 2013 11:21 am
am playing ro2 and i only chek this forums not so often hahaha
Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:02 am
Here's an update from me. I decided to spend most of my gaming in Scarlet Blade when it releases for open beta. I was given chance to play its alpha and it's probably best mmorpg I played. What I really saying is, Deity will have a new vice-leader unless Scarlet Blade shuts down before Lime is released. We hadn't had any updates for Lime in a very long time officially and I don't want to wait around all the time.

In the case it does get released and I'm playing Scarlet Blade, I'll be more than happy to visit you all. Azurasin already don't like this from me but it may be another year before Lime has any updates you never know. I wish you all the best. If you wish to come visit me in Scarlet Blade, wait for the cb/ob. I will be in Evoultion guild on the Royal Guards faction. I play as a medic there and loving every minute of it.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:27 pm
Just to let you know, Scarlet Blade is exactly like Dragona. Same dev. It died within a year.
Reason?
Major grind fest after a certain level.
If you can enjoy that, power to ya~

LO shouldn't be much longer since it's out OBT this month in Korea~

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:36 pm
qawsar wrote:
Just to let you know, Scarlet Blade is exactly like Dragona. Same dev. It died within a year.
Reason?

EE was a grind, I'm sure LO will be a grind as well. DKO is a grind, heck bet people "grind" in WoW as well. Every game has lot of grind but in Scarlet Blade I'm actually having lot more fun than usual. I can relax in a night club and do stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju70maOMiik&feature=youtu.be It's a very fun game lol.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:55 am
kittymix wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Reason?

EE was a grind, I'm sure LO will be a grind as well. DKO is a grind, heck bet people "grind" in WoW as well. Every game has lot of grind but in Scarlet Blade I'm actually having lot more fun than usual. I can relax in a night club and do stuff like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju70maOMiik&feature=youtu.be It's a very fun game lol.  

lol every mmo is grinding you need to grind to get exp to lvl hahaha and ye sci-fi isnt my type of mmo >.< i prefer antique old style mmo with that i mean mmo thats based on time far back

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:34 am
I became big fan of sci fi gaming after playing xenosaga/xenogears. I can handle the grind long as I got people to talk to and music to dance at.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:16 pm
Not in the newer MMOs, grind became less prevalent Very Happy
LO doesn't have grind, maybe some if you miss dungeons or need to get mats, but there is no grind to level. It's all quest/craft exp. Especially even less chance of a grind with the party exp and other things.
Tera doesn't either, and the newer games like Wild Star don't or if they do, it isn't to kill X amount of the same mobs x 100000.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:50 pm
So just posting so everyone listed can see... They finaly announce an update! lol

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:38 pm
Ya about time they got around with update. I wish ya all the best for alpha.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:54 pm
yep hope everyone can get into the alpha ^^