nenoski22

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: Gifting

Thanks frosty_gdwing I just wanted to confirm if it was a bug or not we are all friends and over 30 now it's just time to wait for the 7th day to pass

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:21 pm
There is no date/time stamp for when items in the gift box will expire, there is just a clock of when they were received (such as 14:04:02 and 21:21:08, both actual numbers from my box)

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

bbrivera17

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Crashing

sigh
The game CONSTANTLY crashes and I have to kill the app and reload.

jaykay077

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:02 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
Catwoman (wind R) does not highlight High Priestess for combo in Immortal Battle/does not activate with High Priestess.  

Along the same lines, The Judgement (HR) is supposed to combo with Aphrodite and Aquarius. Does not work with Aquarius++.

frozensnake000

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:38 pm
Lemures and pisces are listed together as together, but in battle, selecting one does not highlight the other. When both are selected, combo does not activate.

PsychoInsomnium

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Cannot play it

I'm new and I have download this app, it seem interesting but I tried to press play after creating a account, the play button doesn't work at all. I haven't had chance to go in and play. Something is wrong with this app, and it needs a lot of fixing!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:05 pm
Seriously you should make an update to this game and fix some bugs like the crashes and the slowness of the game , I dont know what wrong with it sometimes get stuck, and freeze....

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

• I can't post beyond 999 in forums Wink
  • Beatrice (Boss event card) picture shows 4 stars but is a rare with 40 levels
  • Some descriptions have BR tags showing or /" "/ (Sorry I can't remember which ones, but I've been seeing it and it breaks immersion) Edit: One example is using a bound stamina potion.

varusch

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:56 am

Possible issue with data connection

On several occasions (three to my certain knowledge) the following has happened:
1) App insists that there is no internet/data connection, with button to retry. this error message is repeated for the thirty or fourth attempts at retrying that I make.
2) At this point, I either go to Airplane mode, or swap from wifi to 3G. On turning off Airplane mode (or switching back to wifi), an iOS style 'Immortalis download complete' message/notification happens.

Given this is intermittent, and hasn't happened during a battle, thus is not critical, but may indicate some issue.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:04 am
on the new forsaken siege event i can't attack any of the bosses keeps say error connection error occurred! or help any guild mates with there boss would like to have it fixed soon since i want to be able to get some of the immortals from it.

p.s using iphone/4s

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar