mili71

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Weapons

**Types
This is only MY opinion, but I think the matter regarding ** weapons needs to be... extended. Like, there should be a **Spear and a **Undead Axe, and so on. But I also think there should be a **Angelic Arm. I'm sure DDTankers around the world agree with me. So this is only MY opinion. but maybe a G.M can overlook what I said. Thanks for reading.
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:01 pm
I think they're thinking about making it. I was talking to a friend and he told me about a ** ancient weapon. I also heard rumors about a green aa which is your **aa? You could find the suggestion thread and put it in for a suggestion haha xD

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:59 pm
There are non star legendary weapons from epic tasks. In other words those are teh 1 star ancient weapons
1) angelic arm
2) pink aa
3) green aa or **aa
** daily progress=T daily progress
* water gun= * tv

RockyMadia

Rank 0
RockyMadia
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:03 am
Green aa (**aa) will exist when grade +15 of equiptment is unlocked. Players cause much damage on each other so they must have better healing. As i was informed. aa has 500 basic healing, *aa 700, and **aa 850. well...i think that it would be very very expensive -.-"

By the way, there could be the bow of antqueen

<br> SanaeKochiya - Cerberus/Centaur

mili71

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:38 am
I never knew that, I'm not exactly on forums a lot, so I don't really know ^^'

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:23 am
i was told ** or green aa was 900 or 1000 heal O.O

Boleta1594

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2013 6:05 pm
maybe u talk about hacker AA, before when some ppl make bug in ddtank some cheaters make AA powerfull increasing the amount of health these AA heal, when u did this hack with pink AA these stay in pink, but when u did it with the blue an error ocurred and Angelic lose his color and get format color and look green for oponnent so they think green aa was a **Angelic Arm because have more heal damage but actually is just cheating i see one people healing 5000 to 4 people at the same time, that is why i stop playing with those people. At least that happens in facebook spanish server's. Smile Smile Smile

Ps. These error like +12 instant weapon and other bug was fixed already.

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedNov 02, 2013 6:47 pm
Boleta1594 wrote:
maybe u talk about hacker AA, before when some ppl make bug in ddtank some cheaters make AA powerfull increasing the amount of health these AA heal, when u did this hack with pink AA these stay in pink, but when u did it with the blue an error ocurred and Angelic lose his color and get format color and look green for oponnent so they think green aa was a **Angelic Arm because have more heal damage but actually is just cheating i see one people healing 5000 to 4 people at the same time, that is why i stop playing with those people. At least that happens in facebook spanish server's. Smile Smile Smile

Ps. These error like +12 instant weapon and other bug was fixed already.  

Please don't necro old threads.

Also, Healing can be increased for multiple reasons including guild and personal skills. If you suspect someone of hacking, then feel free to submit a report here (click) with proof. Report it under "Report Behavior".

tony26685229

Rank 0
tony26685229
PostedNov 15, 2013 5:59 pm

seriously...

green aa
green aa has been released like thousand years already... check pegasus hall of fame Evulness. There is also another aa that has not been released in our version yet and that one has stat like the guardian book but it heals less than the green aa. btw green aa = mighty angelic arm (850 base heal)

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:09 pm
aeria releases the green AA 6 months ago and 1 month ago in top up promotions