Author Message

mckenzie.hakes

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
5
Location
Somewhere In Canada Canada
PostedAug 03, 2012 11:45 pm
Id love if they brought onebip back to US :3 i have 300$ to spend on ap on my account!
Advertisement

Chulo34400

Rank 0
Chulo34400
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
France
PostedAug 05, 2012 11:47 am
Onebip doesn't exist now :/

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedAug 05, 2012 12:02 pm
Chulo34400 wrote:
Onebip doesn't exist now :/  


OneBip doesn't appear as a payment option in the "English - USD" category, change currency and you can find it.

ravynbloodclaw

Rank 0
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
1
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:31 pm
I can't buy any AP, I can only put money on the account. There is no button to use the money that's on the account.
Any help??

jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
Joined
13 Jul 2008
Posts
81
Location
DONT CRY GET EVEN Australia
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

HELP!!!!!
Can any1 help im facing the same issue? I cannot change my currency from AUD in my onebip account, And the PURCHASE AP option aeria provides only for American phone numbers?

Im in Australia and have previously bought plenty of AP using OneBip ..... What happened to the old User Interface???

Does this mean i cant purchase AP no more......?? If so its a big loss considering i know a fair few people in AUS that use/used ONEBIP ........

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:07 am
ravynbloodclaw wrote:
I can't buy any AP, I can only put money on the account. There is no button to use the money that's on the account.
Any help??  


If you have enough money on the account to pay for the AP amount you choose, they will withdraw the already inserted money from your account.

jakydaks wrote:
Can any1 help im facing the same issue? I cannot change my currency from AUD in my onebip account, And the PURCHASE AP option aeria provides only for American phone numbers?

Im in Australia and have previously bought plenty of AP using OneBip ..... What happened to the old User Interface???

Does this mean i cant purchase AP no more......?? If so its a big loss considering i know a fair few people in AUS that use/used ONEBIP ........  


I don't quite get what you mean, but it doesn't matter which currency your account is using. If you change the currency on the AP page to "English - AUD," the OneBip payment method will change, and you'll be able to log into your account to pay without having an American phone number.

x_Miicy

Rank 0
x_Miicy
Joined
27 Jun 2010
Posts
12
Location
Chile
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:58 pm
Onebip is not active now?

I can't buy ap x_x but my phone works good. >_>

jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
Joined
13 Jul 2008
Posts
81
Location
DONT CRY GET EVEN Australia
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:30 am
ravynbloodclaw wrote:
I can't buy any AP, I can only put money on the account. There is no button to use the money that's on the account.
Any help??  



If you have enough money on the account to pay for the AP amount you choose, they will withdraw the already inserted money from your account.


jakydaks wrote:
Can any1 help im facing the same issue? I cannot change my currency from AUD in my onebip account, And the PURCHASE AP option aeria provides only for American phone numbers?
Im in Australia and have previously bought plenty of AP using OneBip ..... What happened to the old User Interface???

Does this mean i cant purchase AP no more......?? If so its a big loss considering i know a fair few people in AUS that use/used ONEBIP ........  



iBambi wrote:

I don't quite get what you mean, but it doesn't matter which currency your account is using. If you change the currency on the AP page to "English - AUD," the OneBip payment method will change, and you'll be able to log into your account to pay without having an American phone number.  


Thank you very much Bambi i found out what the problem was just needed to change currency in AP page ... Just like you said... Embarassed been to long Razz .

For any other Australian AP buyers Google checkout is a quick and easy alternative to buy Aeria Points and works with in 10minutes, Especially good if you dont have a credit card or debit card thats acceptable to purchase AP ,
Just change Currency to USA and use the google check out option, it allows you to use your gmail account with what ever cards attached to pay for your Aeria Points and it converts currencys automatically. Gives a decent bonus too Smile .

jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
Joined
13 Jul 2008
Posts
81
Location
DONT CRY GET EVEN Australia
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:34 am
x_Miicy wrote:
Onebip is not active now?

I can't buy ap x_x but my phone works good. >_>
 


I used OneBip to recharge AP last week , Should work fine , Just make sure you dont make the same mistake as me and not choose the right Currency on the purchase ap page ...

DeCpoinaInna

Rank 0
DeCpoinaInna
Joined
22 May 2011
Posts
5
Location
Thessaloniki Greece
PostedFeb 19, 2013 1:13 pm
hi..i tried to use one bip to buy AP..and i was at the step when a box show to text OK to a number to authorize..i texted the message but it failed..:/
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: