katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedSep 26, 2012 7:44 pm
Soalai wrote:
Okay, I promise once maintenance is over I can look in the archive and vastly improve the accessories list.  

I promise I will go to sleep before midnight. o3o

I honestly don't know whether to go Feather Soul set, or try Crit healing first.

Advertisement

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:37 pm
katashi65 wrote:
I honestly don't know whether to go Feather Soul set, or try Crit healing first.  

If it were me I'd do feather soul since I like achievements for crafting my own gear and I main G-Healing healer. But if you want to spend your money in a more interesting way, including (possibly) memory tomes, crit healing is cool as it's insanely satisfying to see yourself get a critical heal.

And update: The necklaces section is now basically done. Rings next. Accessories are now split to give different options for DPS and M-CRIT builds.

hannahjean08

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 6:03 am
i say u still can crit heal with feather soul/spectral pinion set.. Lemme share my stats atleast.. With still pretty descent amount of wis.. Smile

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedSep 29, 2012 10:17 am
Soalai wrote:
katashi65 wrote:

If it were me I'd do feather soul since I like achievements for crafting my own gear and I main G-Healing healer. But if you want to spend your money in a more interesting way, including (possibly) memory tomes, crit healing is cool as it's insanely satisfying to see yourself get a critical heal.

And update: The necklaces section is now basically done. Rings next. Accessories are now split to give different options for DPS and M-CRIT builds.  

I think I'll play it safe and build from Feather Soul or Spectral Pinion first. Even without gems or enchants, and a +2 mace, I could still instacast my Healing Radiance after my procs and I was dishing 12k Crit heals without any M-Crit setup. That was fun.

KyleBlade22

Rank 0
KyleBlade22
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:03 am
I am becoming a shaman and this was good advice thank you ^^

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:14 pm
^ I'm glad you found it helpful! I'm always happy to see someone trying my favorite class.

I know this guide hasn't been touched for a while but once the level 72 skills are officially released I can put them here.

<br> <a>GuildLaunch userpage</a><br>

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:36 pm
Well, the Cast Speed bonus on Shaman got doubled, I think.

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:42 am
katashi65 wrote:

Not really. It says that it got doubled on the class page, and on your cast speed stat if you hover over it, but it really didn't. Same goes for cleric; I've tested both class times and 100% cast speed on both classes doesn't get instant cast like it should. It takes 110% or higher to get instant. I've reported this on the bug forums, and there is a screenshot there proving my point.

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:55 am
raedrin wrote:
katashi65 wrote:

Not really. It says that it got doubled on the class page, and on your cast speed stat if you hover over it, but it really didn't. Same goes for cleric; I've tested both class times and 100% cast speed on both classes doesn't get instant cast like it should. It takes 110% or higher to get instant. I've reported this on the bug forums, and there is a screenshot there proving my point.  

That sucks. I'm not really feeling the additional P-Atk from my Samurai's katana bonus either, but that's hard to prove.