LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:27 pm

OMGS

That moment when you want your mommy....
This thread is a SS thread combined with a tell us your tale kinda convo thread. You know that in litos there are Bosses or Kings or Chiefs for every major mob race, like Froagars, Goblins, Hyaens, Werewolves and such. Most of them are out in the middle of nowhere and end up having no quest involving them, like several on Balt Island (Note those bosses are basically mini bosses). However some hapless fools tend to run afoul of those random encounters and few live to tell the tale and have to explain why they rezzed again in the nearest town, lol.

Here is one, a Rapturian boss, fondly known as Kuku... and he is a lil crazy...

Needless to say... he can smell you from 25+ m away... and he's rather fast too... you have just enough time to say omgs... lmao

Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:53 am

My Fondest Boss Battle Image

The Kakku Shield
I know that boss well Lala. Smile

My Next target: Skarr, and the farming of this guy is well underway.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

affandi77

Rank 0
affandi77
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:53 pm
Very nice one, may I know what the name of the Amor?? I can't find it from drop or sell. I'm new and really like the amor design. tq sir.

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:16 pm
Armor is skia's armor, and is visually the same as the pagan and level 25 armors.

The shield which I believe you are referring to, is Kakku's shield and is dropped by the level 20 boss kakku whom you find near the rapturions outside of Raden. My advice to you, is to have a party with at least one SM with healing capabilities in it... Definotely dont solo this boss unless youre high level 30s.... My own opinion.

The shield is an kind of rare drop, and have only ever come across two in my play time. Both of which i held on to for a while, one of which i currently own. If you happen get one, please look for me in game, or post a ss here so i can see your success!

-Arlem

affandi77

Rank 0
affandi77
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:04 am
Friend, I'm wearing a Skia's Amor, not look like it. Because no 'feather' design at around neck of the amor. I still wonder what is that amor. And the shied, it's very nice but im not using it because im Paladin class. Smile

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:18 am
Affi, are you a pally or warrior? you do know that armour designs change between classes and races? like the Felynx warrior's outfits design by level 25 is way different than elves warrior...

affandi77

Rank 0
affandi77
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:49 am
I'm human paladin. I don't know the amor change base on our job. Now i'm having problem to log in, anyone got the same problem like me?? Got msg error aftter log I 'Password error'

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:42 am
Currently the game is down for some maintenance, due to our slow transition over to the new patch. Its not a permanent thing, but may happen now and then during the process.

The armor is specific to warriors level 25-30, skia's armor being a level exception to the style. the paladine class should gave dome kind of spikes on their armor i believe? Hope that helps

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:13 pm
at any rate, back on subject.... this thread was to the surprise encounters of omgs kinda bosses. You mentioned Arsalem that you were going after Skarr, one time in my headlong dash through the forst of unknown i came across him. which sucked, i found an area where i thought there werent that many mobs so i decided to rest a sec from my sprint and resummon my elemental side kick...big mistake, heard a RAWR and then i see the popup asking if i wanted to go to the nearest town or pick a different character lol

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:19 pm
Lol I love it when that happens... He's such a ninja for his size. I'll be observing him from afar, waiting for my boss party to come to my location so we can kill him, look down at my phone to text, and.... BAM. I look up, am laying dead and I swear that cunning creature is dancing on my corpse. Regardless of what level I am. Lol.

Best us when I'm watching a new PC riding like mad through the forest being chased by him and a horde of those skels though. Always an amusingly grim situation. Plus he spawns in 3 locations, with a ridiculously large wander area allowed...

Which reminds me, I really need to start putting runes in my gear... I MAYBE have 1-2 per item... But I still can't solo kakku at level 35 full dex... Perhaps I need some gear my level as well.... Hmmm