lovepritt28

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 1:49 pm

[Relapse] Active and Social Guild

Relapse is recruiting active and talkative members

Who we are: Relapse is a friendly, social, teamwork oriented guild for a family-like environment. We are focused on helping each other improve and exceed our individual limits, completing quests and dungeons together, and most importantly - having fun.

What we are looking for: Talkative, friendly, active new members who are devoted to self improvement and getting stronger.

What we are NOT looking for: Players who never talk or just lurk around, and never make any effort to make themselves known to other guild members. Players who are not motivated to self improvement. Players who just leech off of other members without contributing anything back.

*It is completely understandable to ask for help, however, if you do not put any effort into making yourself better, then you do NOT belong in this guild.*

Who to Contact:
Guild Leader - Frawg
*Currently looking for active, social, devoted officers

You can contact the names above by leaving a post on here, whispering in game, and/or by mailing in game

Requirements for joining
None
We are currently recruiting new/old players, high level/low level

Relapse has a ZERO TOLERANCE SCAMMING POLICY!
Be honest and truthful in any transactions within or outside the guild. Scamming gold, items, etc will result in a permanent ban from the guild.
Advertisement

faithlys

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:01 pm
Awsome guild! check it up ppls!

Morbyd.X

Rank 0
Morbyd.X
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:13 am
I'm new to EE, but I've noticed that it's pretty lonely going it alone. I'm looking for some peeps to chat and play with, as time permits. Any chance you guys would be willing to take me in? I swear I'm more chatty, than lurker. Laughing

SatiodelfXD

Rank 0
SatiodelfXD
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:42 pm
So, if you guys still check this forum and are still looking for new members I would love to join. Very Happy

I am new to this game as I just signed up but so far it is pretty fun, I will be online as time permits and when I am on I plan on being active and talkitive. I can't be on this 24/7 as I have other obligations, both in real life and other MMOs.Message me in game when ever you guys can.

IGN is XandirSD

SatiodelfXD

Rank 0
SatiodelfXD
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Thanks for the invite to the guild.

ThatFeeel

Rank 0
ThatFeeel
PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:51 am
I'd love to join your guild! I'm super new and super friendly. I really enjoy having a good social aspect to my video games, especially things like voice chat and steam if you're into that sort of thing. I'm trying out melee classes for one of the first times in my career I want to tank.

I have no dang clue how this system is gonna work out, but I'd like to join an awesome guild. I'm a pretty nice guy. My in game name is Hitting. I'll try to contact one of you guys for an invite later.

lovepritt28

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:12 pm
I'll invite you when I get online Razz

Relapse guild updates
Guild level: 3
Guild Town: Working on it
Members: 20 (at the moment)

How to join: Leaving a reply on this thread, mailing crete, Frawg, or Aedelia in game, or by guild list. To join through guild list, open the guild list interface (press G), search Relapse guild, Join! Quick and simple Very Happy

Will get Raid Call once Relapse gets 50+ members!

basecap10

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Re: [Relapse] Active and Social Guild

Relapse is recruiting active and talkative members
lovepritt28 wrote:

Who we are: Relapse is a friendly, social, teamwork oriented guild for a family-like environment. We are focused on helping each other improve and exceed our individual limits, completing quests and dungeons together, and most importantly - having fun.

What we are looking for: Talkative, friendly, active new members who are devoted to self improvement and getting stronger.

What we are NOT looking for: Players who never talk or just lurk around, and never make any effort to make themselves known to other guild members. Players who are not motivated to self improvement. Players who just leech off of other members without contributing anything back.

*It is completely understandable to ask for help, however, if you do not put any effort into making yourself better, then you do NOT belong in this guild.*

Who to Contact:
Guild Leader - Frawg
*Currently looking for active, social, devoted officers

You can contact the names above by leaving a post on here, whispering in game, and/or by mailing in game

Requirements for joining
None
We are currently recruiting new/old players, high level/low level

Relapse has a ZERO TOLERANCE SCAMMING POLICY!
Be honest and truthful in any transactions within or outside the guild. Scamming gold, items, etc will result in a permanent ban from the guild.  

Morbyd.X

Rank 0
Morbyd.X
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:55 pm
Oops. I forgot my name. Embarassed

IGN = System

lovepritt28

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Update:
Level: 3
Guild Town: Has 10k gold but not enough members
Members: 15 players come online but not online at the same time so we are hesitating on getting a guild town atm.
How to join: Join through guild list or mail crete / Aedelia / Hitting / Dogjk / Ti.