minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey I am new here, and this is craaazy. But I need a guuild.

Recruit me maybe!
Hey. My name is Alicia. I hail from the land of Grand Failtasia. Anyhow, I'm installing now. Any newbie guilds out there willing to catch me up to speed?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: Hey I am new here, and this is craaazy. But I need a guuild.

Recruit me maybe!
minuzaki wrote:
Hey. My name is Alicia. I hail from the land of Grand Failtasia. Anyhow, I'm installing now. Any newbie guilds out there willing to catch me up to speed?  

You're welcome to join up with TimeLords. While we're a rather quiet guild, the more people the better. Majority of the players are knowledgeable of DK Online and have no problem helping people out, especially if they're a guildy.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:33 pm
Well. Thank you for the offer, but I went of premature. I do not hold the proper disk space to download DKO. Q.Q Unfortunate, but I will live. I shall try again after I get a new computer. Until then, toodles!

Again, thank you for the offer. I certainly hope it is still open when I get a new computer next month. (Hopefully.)

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:34 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Well. Thank you for the offer, but I went of premature. I do not hold the proper disk space to download DKO. Q.Q Unfortunate, but I will live. I shall try again after I get a new computer. Until then, toodles!

Again, thank you for the offer. I certainly hope it is still open when I get a new computer next month. (Hopefully.)  

I don't plan on filling the entire guild member slots any time soon, so it'll most likely be open for quite a while. And you're welcome. c: