tinkerbell1992

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Crystal saga

loving the game
I am absolutley addicted to this game.Having lots of fun talking to others and meeting new people very fun indeed just wishing crystal saga would some how help me to level up a little more.Other than that I love the way things are going a little rough at times but I encourage others to play because it is a great game.

Tequila Dawn
Advertisement

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:31 pm
Its great to hear that you are enjoying the game!!

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:31 am
to be honest, leveling to 60 isn't all that difficult. to level to 40 takes a few days. You can be 50 within a week from that, and 60 within 1.5 weeks.. in less than a month you can easily hit 60. After you become scion, you can hit 40 in a day lol... Just do the events and they'll give you plenty of experience.
Seed of Life
Training Grounds with Seignor (server 2x), guild 2x (if you are in one), 2x/3x exp tokens, one of the 3 ladder titles (up to 10% exp increase), blessing with EXP boost, and for this week, the chocolates i believe.. I can easily net 30-40% from 3 runs of TG , and I'm mid 80's level Smile) (big one!)
Day in Vidalia's
Redemptions
The Crypt
Sengolia
Torch Farming/Parties (level 60+ is best for this)

and much much more... if you need help or more advice, ask one of the vet players for info. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction, or ask on here.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:02 am
very good info astral nice to see the communtiy helping out here from my experience the leveling system is average, you can be scion within 3 weeks if u work hard and put the time in i reached around lv 72 scion within a month and half when i played ofc being gs i spent a lot of time in game helping out other players since crystal saga is very time based with alot of its events its very easy to get 50+ % a day until u start reaching 70+

the game is very time consuming its not a hard game at all it just requires a small amount of research on the class u play and then putting in the time to get your gears as well as level.

the game currency is key to leveling fast as well u can puchase torches from other players and join there torch party prices vary per server ofc if you can obtain the game money and enough of it to afford to buy them then its agreat fast way to level i would recomend purchasing torches if u are able from about 65+ onwards thats when it starts to become worth the cash.

remeber afk mode is your freind you can level without even needing to be at your pc ofc the exp is lower than what u can get from events but if u dont have the time to be at your p.c then think about investing in some afk cards and 2x exp and get exp while your away.

if theres anything else i can help u with then please dont hesitate to private message me from my profile.

best regards GS.Shane

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:32 am
Thanks Shane & u2. Good info. Yes, grinding is a great way to get exp. Staxk up onn afk cards and 2x/3x exp tokens. 2x is best for grinding, 3x for Training Grounds. I have so much afk time it's rediculous. If you can, VIP is the way to go. That adds another 2x exp passive, just for being vip. Seriously, thats alot of exp during TG. 2x + 2x + 2x + 3x + ladder title + Blessing boost + chocolate = massive experience Smile plus the extra TG, Blessed Bath, etcetc u get is well worth it. Though grinding does slow down alot 60+, it's still a great way to earn gold. One thing I can't stress enough if you're using AP: DONT BUY CRAP IF YOU'RE A NEWER PLAYER. dont waste it on black dragon coins etc. Get pack expanders! Once you have afully opened pack, the gold just rolls in. I know ppl can grind overnight an easy 50-60g+. You will need an open pack. trust me. It will pay off. I just wish I had bought them from the start instead of crap haha. Anyway, yes this game is very time consuming. I could sit and play for 10hrs straight before I got all my things done. Dungeons alone take at least half the time. Dungeon loot is another great way to make gold. You will collect alot of loot if you solo them. thats why you need an open pack. you dont wanna waste time npc'ing 2runs worth then go back for more etc. i know its hard making gold when u first start, but hang in there. we've all been thru the same thing. Those whom play on s1/s2 have it lucky as key items are free/dirt cheap. muts/wings/fse etc. when i was playing muts were 1g+. i spent well over 2p getting battle bear Sad((
This is a great community with a plethora of helpful people. dont be afraid to ask us if ya need help/advice on forums/shoutbox/in game or via pm.
Cheers~

Posted By Aeria Mobile

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:54 am
very true when i started on s3 wings were so overpriced 2g each lolz and i had no toruble buying bulk of 1g from eveyone then selling for the higher price i turned 1g into 10d within 4 days sadly cantr do that now wings so cheap. other items were good to but i wont go into detail on merching.

on astral a great way to finish dgns faster and im talking all vip runs vault nightmare in less than 30mins. get a burning angel or demon king your really start to notice the diffrence thogh there not easy to get by any means unless ur willing to pay alot lol, but they really make a diffrence, cut my dgn times in half and that was before i leveled the pet, ofc these pet dont suit everyone so go with what u liek since all end game pets are great and do help put a bunch, ofc as a priest dgn wernt hard to solo just took time without the gears and pet.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:15 pm
yeah dungeons were kinda hard when you're mortal if not priest/knight mostly. Can still solo, but you orb like mad. Now that my soul is >600, dungeons are quite easy. lv86 scion mage can do EH hard w/o much trouble. Tho I haven't tried NM *bit scared to haha* dungeons are great for farming wings/gems/shards... yeah as far as pets, they help tons.. start w teeka to charm em, switch to ba (or dk, depending) to finish off. I didn't realize how useful pets were when I first started : )

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:27 pm
oh it gets so much better when u start breeding them to pet with over 30k m atck me thinks nice C: hehe well good luck ta ya astral thats for being so helpful to the community ever thought of applying for gs you would be a great candidate iv seen how helpful u are across the forums and were always looking for new helpers have a think about it man C: if ya need more info on that dont hesitate to pm me.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:50 pm
Hehe tux and u2
actually I did apply for GS about mlm two weeks ago?? not sure how often they accept new ppl or whatnot.. mayb u could put a good word in4me haha.. and i thank you for the comments Smile))

Posted By Aeria Mobile