samuel_everstar

Rank 0
samuel_everstar
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:32 am
rinsha wrote:
u must make a sacrifice if u wish to see lime this year
the larger the sacrifice the sooner we will see news
the more people that make sacrifices the greater the news shall be

so wait are u waiting for? grab ur mice, grab ur chickens, grab ur goats or sisters let us appease those who shall bring us lime

note: sacrifices may or may not be noticed and this post was made entirely as a joke  

you forgot to list sacrificing the first born of the first born o.o in hopes it will appease them more. :: nods :: o.o or is it the second born Hmm :: goes off to ponder this and sacrifice his first born and second born to appease the gaming gods ::

ps :: poster does not condone the killing and or sacrifice of human life or animals. it is all in good joking fun

"the sensation of trying to escape... but never being able to... i'm sure i felt that... that's... death" — Allen Walker
Advertisement

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
PostedFeb 09, 2013 9:24 am
Okay I just sacrificed my legs, my family and my left arm! I can already feel lime coming closer! I'm going to sacrifice my my brain soon wish me luck!

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedFeb 09, 2013 12:12 pm
BluntOblivion wrote:
Okay I just sacrificed my legs, my family and my left arm! I can already feel lime coming closer! I'm going to sacrifice my my brain soon wish me luck!  

I'm sacrificing my brain right now! Apparently I'm going to lose all of my motoikughflkqhjefqfwkjqwefk;jhrf er r rf qhjrf

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:10 pm
rinsha wrote:
u must make a sacrifice if u wish to see lime this year
the larger the sacrifice the sooner we will see news
the more people that make sacrifices the greater the news shall be

so wait are u waiting for? grab ur mice, grab ur chickens, grab ur goats or sisters let us appease those who shall bring us lime

note: sacrifices may or may not be noticed and this post was made entirely as a joke  

U fool...
AGE gods reply only to those who sacrifice money