Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:00 am
lestat_anil wrote:
Mmm, all of the games I have played so far you can right-click on the name in chat and block them that way.

Since my QueensBlade (SB's native version) client is not fully patched presently, I cannot test this out and give you a true response to that just yet. I'll edit this post once I can.  

There is a ignore list.

By; secxkitten
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedDec 22, 2012 12:35 pm
Ah, I know there's an ignore list haha.

I didn't know if right-clicking on a name in chat pulls up the drop-down list with the option to ignore or not. Not all games have that.

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedDec 22, 2012 12:46 pm
lestat_anil wrote:
Ah, I know there's an ignore list haha.

I didn't know if right-clicking on a name in chat pulls up the drop-down list with the option to ignore or not. Not all games have that.  

You need to type it in manually.

By; secxkitten

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Naduron1 wrote:

Well I hope they implement a system where you can click on the username in the chat box to block spammers. Typing in different combinations of lowercase L and capital I to block someone is very tedious

Kirigiry

Rank 0
Kirigiry
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:49 am
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Naduron1 wrote:

Well I hope they implement a system where you can click on the username in the chat box to block spammers. Typing in different combinations of lowercase L and capital I to block someone is very tedious  

D=

Sindur

Rank 0
Sindur
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:06 am
Another safety tip is to post from a different account on the forums than the account you play the games with.
If you are targeted and they are successful in cracking your password, they aren't going to get access to your toons / AP items if they infiltrated the wrong account.

I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own

Gazzprom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:17 pm
There will be so many perverts in this game, it will be glorious and hilarious.

InCopy

Rank 0
InCopy
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:59 am
I just want to clarify this.. if a game is like M for mature can Bad Words still be used or we must refrain from using them at all times? Of course im refering to Chat like functionalitys the game might have.

When i had Xbox 360 in my High School years we were able to trash talk till i ended gaming consoles and stuck to computer.

So is trash talking fully forbidden? I just want to make sure please and thank you my fellow members.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:59 am
InCopy wrote:
I just want to clarify this.. if a game is like M for mature can Bad Words still be used or we must refrain from using them at all times? Of course im refering to Chat like functionalitys the game might have.

When i had Xbox 360 in my High School years we were able to trash talk till i ended gaming consoles and stuck to computer.

So is trash talking fully forbidden? I just want to make sure please and thank you my fellow members.  

In can easily understand that some part of mature-labelled content appeal to players (99% nudity on a full female cast ... check the amount of money generated by X-rated industry, it is a good proxy).

On the other hand, trash talk, gratuitous vulgar taunts and stuff like that is something I do not want to see.

IF you are in a private channel, IF you know all the people that will see you trash talk and IF you are all in the mood for that, no problem. However, being vulgar on Shout/Area/General channel is a direct good-for-black-list in the games I play.

I am speaking on my own behalf, but I think I am not alone seeing things this way.

I have read already many times, IG or in the fora, people saying ''Grow a thicker skin'' or '' Don't be a *****''. Are those people thinking that some of us need this ''thicker skin'' on a daily basis so that work doesn't lead you to drugs/depression in less than a week ? Sounds like drama I know Wink But you get the point.

Scarlet Blade is a very nice game, keeping it that way is our goal.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand for those who can't read more than 2 sentences in a row :

TL;DR : Say ''No'' to bad words. Save your energy for the wiki Smile

Return to the Future

Sarah_K

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:05 pm
I've seen a game's economy go completely whack over player-run gambling. Is there anything of the sort in this game? If so, you should probably make a note in the original post about that.