Author Message

xiKarma

Rank 0
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
10
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Why does my DDtank username have a dollar sign?

Username with Dollar sign
For example Nestea$3
Why?
I haven't logged on for awhile
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
701
Location
your pool United States
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:55 pm
it's because when the severs merged someone else has your username. Example: Someone in Phoenix has the name bob and someone in Cerberus has the name bob so when they merged one of them got the $ sign. I think if you send a ticket you get a free name card back.

xiKarma

Rank 0
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
10
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:54 pm
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
it's because when the severs merged someone else has your username. Example: Someone in Phoenix has the name bob and someone in Cerberus has the name bob so when they merged one of them got the $ sign. I think if you send a ticket you get a free name card back.  
How do you send a ticket?

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
701
Location
your pool United States
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:43 am
xiKarma wrote:
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
it's because when the severs merged someone else has your username. Example: Someone in Phoenix has the name bob and someone in Cerberus has the name bob so when they merged one of them got the $ sign. I think if you send a ticket you get a free name card back.  
How do you send a ticket?  


go to the support tab and contact us. I think this link should work http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

fill it out and ask for a free name card since you have a dollar sign on your name.

xiKarma

Rank 0
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
10
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:25 am
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
xiKarma wrote:
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
it's because when the severs merged someone else has your username. Example: Someone in Phoenix has the name bob and someone in Cerberus has the name bob so when they merged one of them got the $ sign. I think if you send a ticket you get a free name card back.  
How do you send a ticket?  


go to the support tab and contact us. I think this link should work http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

fill it out and ask for a free name card since you have a dollar sign on your name.  
Thank you!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: