nhammen911

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

few bugs

1st. Arenas info in event description is incorrect here a screen with description

It says 3v3 starts in 19:00 that's correct but it ends in 19:30 not in 21:50
It says MBA starts in 22:00 that's incorrect it starts in 21:00 and it ends in 22:00

I guess the other arena hours are wrong

2nd. When you get DC after entering in limited you are screwed when you enter again it count it as second time please fix this somehow.
Something else regarding limited dung big mobs with lot of hp should give extra exp/cp like in challenge mode since other mobs give equal exp/cp in challenge limited mode
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:57 am
I find this more accurate on the times.

About the 2nd thing not a bug since you left the dng and entered again. Before the limited/unlimited we had the 1 player mode dungeon which give no exp/cp/loot, so be glad you can get it easier now.

nhammen911

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:08 am
Racegirl wrote:
I find this more accurate on the times.

About the 2nd thing not a bug since you left the dng and entered again. Before the limited/unlimited we had the 1 player mode dungeon which give no exp/cp/loot, so be glad you can get it easier now.  

Yea about the second thing i should be able to continue where i left since dc/lag/etc problems coming from aeria servers are not my fault. (Please don't tell me that the problem for the lag is from my internet because its not)

And Aeria should update their event info if they don't why bother leaving any info at all just confusing people

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:19 am
Aeria is just a publisher of the game, they can't manual update any ingame content. Unless X-Legends adds the correction to a patch nothing Aeria can do then keep asking for it.

Also I don't have lag and DC issues while playing so my opinion is, it isn't the servers.